• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello! I'm very disappointed that MinerWare was made into a featured game. I would like to know whether all of you think this is a good idea or if it should return as a permanent game.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello! I'm very disappointed that MinerWare was made into a featured game. I would like to know whether all of you think this is a good idea or if it should return as a permanent game.
Not happening though, they need time to observe each featured game to make a decision.

D

Deleted member 352903

There always are +80 players during day time, which is about 5 full games at once. That's not as popular as skywars, but is still a good player count
Also, minerware is the place to go after played PvP games for an hour. It's a relaxing, fun game
I know it is not the only non-PvP game, but Parkour is singleplayer and tower defence has a difficul to undertand game concept (and lots of people place 3x3 towers on 5x5, oof)
Minerware shouldn't be removed, it's one of the funnest games on cubecraft
(Also, it wasn't "dead" before the big change, I never understood why they removed it in the first place)
(Edit: btw, this isn't a reply to the thread, i just want the management team to read it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
There always are +80 players during day time, which is about 5 full games at once. That's not as popular as skywars, but is still a good player count
Also, minerware is the place to go after played PvP games for an hour. It's a relaxing, fun game
I know it is not the only non-PvP game, but Parkour is singleplayer and tower defence has a difficul to undertand game concept (and lots of people place 3x3 towers on 5x5, oof)
Minerware shouldn't be removed, it's one of the funnest games on cubecraft
(Also, it wasn't "dead" before the big change, I never understood why they removed it in the first place)
Wait, what? Did you even read the thread?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It has so much variety in it, it's essentially all of Arcade and more in one. It deserves to have a permanent spot in the hub.

Reactions: toby-

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Loved when it first came out, I still do, even after all this time. Since we don't have arcades, Minerware would be a good way to
"cover" that hole after the removal of all of the games back then. And it could be improved to implement more mini-arcade games.
If it becomes more popular, it would definitely be a good game to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom