Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you want to play it in the limited period feel free to get a Pioneer rank it's not going to be around for much longer as we look forward to releasing much more vanity content.
What will be the benefits of the Pioneer rank when minerware is open for all? I guess that the username color thing will still be purchaseable somehow?

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
While I get your sarcasm there are a lot more rules and regulations we have to comply with. There are a few extra features and options we get as a reward for that. Being a server partner is not just a one way street and takes a lot of resource and investment to do.
it is ok we suport you :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You can't really play the game most of the time because there are no players (unsurprisingly). I tried to report some bugs but nobody looked at that for a week and it would probably be easier to report what works. I stopped my list of bedbugs after 21.

BUT just now there are three players and it's actually fun to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

ThearSuhl

Nov 16, 2015
En las puertas de tu corazon
[QUOTE = "Camezonda, post: 1015190, miembro: 44396"]
[ATTACH = completo] 147969 [/ ATTACH]​
Hola CubeCrafters!

¡Hoy MinerWare está ahora en nuestro servidor de Bedrock Edition! Solo durante una semana, está disponible solo para los miembros de Pioneer , que puede comprar en nuestra tienda de juegos CubeCraft cuando juegue en nuestro servidor Bedrock. MinerWare es un divertido minijuego que mezcla múltiples microjuegos diferentes en un gran juego. Jugarás un total de 15 microjuegos y 1 juego de jefe, ¡el jugador con más puntos al final del juego gana!

Hemos traído la mayoría de los microjuegos, juegos principales y mapas de nuestra red Java Edition para que disfrutes en Bedrock. Hay un total de 33 microjuegos para jugar, con el desafío de ganar uno de nuestros 2 juegos principales disponibles. Puedes jugar a todos estos juegos en uno de nuestros 10 mapas increíbles y hermosos.

[ATTACH = completo] 147988 [/ ATTACH]
Stand en Color Microgame.

[ATTACH = completo] 147986 [/ ATTACH]
Hatch Chickens Microgame.

[ATTACH = completo] 147985 [/ ATTACH]
Explosivo Bow Fight Microgame.

[ATTACH = completo] 147987 [/ ATTACH]
Color Floor Bossgame.

[ATTACH = completo] 147977 [/ ATTACH]
Mapa de MinerWare del Mediterráneo

[ATTACH = completo] 147976 [/ ATTACH]
Gladiator MinerWare Map.

Esperamos que realmente disfrute de esta actualización y juegue tanto MinerWare y microjuegos como lo desee. Nuestro equipo de Bedrock Edition también ha estado trabajando arduamente para solucionar los problemas y mejorar nuestra red Bedrock Edition. ¡Estamos actualizando y presentando muchos más juegos de nuestra red Java Edition para que juegues y disfrutes! Tenemos contenido de Marketplace que puede comprar en el cliente de Bedrock Edition y consulte aquí: https://www.cubecraft.net/marketplace [/ QUOTE]
Hermoso!!

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
You can leave the beta.
I did it, but the game stills on the same version, it is the reason I'm saying I cannot downgrade the version, I tried all, I left Beta, I uninstall and install the game again, I bought the game from another Microsoft account, I used other Xbox account, but nothing works and I cannot go back to a previews version

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I did it, but the game stills on the same version, it is the reason I'm saying I cannot downgrade the version, I tried all, I left Beta, I uninstall and install the game again, I bought the game from another Microsoft account, I used other Xbox account, but nothing works and I cannot go back to a previews version
I know what you mean, happens to me. It works for me but I needed to leave and join the beta and keep installing and reinstalling. It’ll work at some point.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCrafters!

Today MinerWare is now on our Bedrock Edition server! For one week only, it's available to Pioneer members only, which you can purchase from our CubeCraft Games Store when playing on our Bedrock server. MinerWare is a fun minigame which mixes multiple different microgames into one big game. You'll play a total of 15 microgames and 1 bossgame, the player with the most points at the end of the game wins!

We've brought over most of the microgames, bossgames and maps from our Java Edition network for you to enjoy on Bedrock. There's a total of 33 microgames to play, with the challenge of winning one of our 2 bossgames available. You can play all these games on one of our 10 amazing and beautiful maps.

View attachment 147988
Stand on Colour Microgame.

View attachment 147986
Hatch Chickens Microgame.

View attachment 147985
Explosive Bow Fight Microgame.

View attachment 147987
Colour Floor Bossgame.

View attachment 147977
Mediterranean MinerWare Map.

View attachment 147976
Gladiator MinerWare Map.

We hope you really enjoy this update and play as much MinerWare and microgames as you want. Our Bedrock Edition team has also been hard at work fixing issues and improving our Bedrock Edition network over all. We're be updating and bringing over a lot more other games from our Java Edition network for you to play and enjoy! We do have Marketplace content which you can purchase on the Bedrock Edition client and check out here: https://www.cubecraft.net/marketplace

Amazing! :D Nice. ^^

Reactions: Anthoony
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom