Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which outcome would you do if this was implemented

Votes: 6 85.7%

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I thought this game would've been even out more (pun not intended) I'm talking about "Less is better" this game is literally down to luck everybody goes into the middle and leaves it to the game to decide if you win, How I feel it was meant to be is people run around on sides thinking of which has less players. It can be easily fixed too,
#1. Way to fix it, Make a line in the middle of while concrete seperating red and blue, anyone on the line gets a point deducted
#2. If you don't think a point deducted is fair then make it round based, maybe 3 rounds each 10 seconds, Anybody in the middle goes into the red box anybody on the most people side goes to red box.

Tell me if you agree with this small minerware tweak

-SecretEagle9862

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I don't really see a fix to this. I agree it's completely luck based, as you don't know which side people are on in the middle and people constantly move, so your only option is to guess.
I would suggest removing the game entirely. As I stated before, I don't think this would fix it, and I don't think there is any fix at all.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't really see a fix to this. I agree it's completely luck based, as you don't know which side people are on in the middle and people constantly move, so your only option is to guess.
I would suggest removing the game entirely. As I stated before, I don't think this would fix it, and I don't think there is any fix at all.
I do think option 1 might help avoid this issue, I don't think removing the microgame entirely would help.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
i don't really like those suggestions, but i like what you mean, so here is my suggestion: make everyone invisible, this way you can chose yourself, couse everyone in the middle isn't fu indeed

Reactions: ReMD0G

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i don't really like those suggestions, but i like what you mean, so here is my suggestion: make everyone invisible, this way you can chose yourself, couse everyone in the middle isn't fu indeed
that literally takes the point out of the game u need to be able to see people to know which side has less

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
that literally takes the point out of the game u need to be able to see people to know which side has less
thats right, but rn it isn't much beter, maybe show at a random point in time where everyone is and then you can see a bit, so you have to make your choice, stay on your color or go to the other side. , but i would like the best to just remove this game, its no skill or anything, just pure luck.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
thats right, but rn it isn't much beter, maybe show at a random point in time where everyone is and then you can see a bit, so you have to make your choice, stay on your color or go to the other side. , but i would like the best to just remove this game, its no skill or anything, just pure luck.
only game they need to remove on bedrock from mw is the new bossgame it dont work cuz rods dont work on bedrock how theyre supposed to

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom