Votes: 1 5.3%
  • all of the above

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so this suggestion is about Minerware A game that is 1 of my favourites so I thought because of that why not make a suggestion about it this was also supposed to come out in June So pretend it did
if you recognise some of these ideas that is because I have suggested them before but now I am getting an open start on all of them plus more (there will be some Ideas that weren't mine but that I thought were perfect and should have been added but never were I will try to credit the people who made them throughout the message the best I can)
all backstory for this suggestion aside Minerware is a very good game but I can think of plenty of places it could have more

New Microgames
  • Get X out of your inventory - now you may be thinking this is so unoriginal and boring until you realise I used X meaning the item isn't always the same thing for example 1 game it could be fish which you would eat to get rid of another could be boots which the map would change a bit and for example add a drop so you can break your boots with 0 durability (I will give other examples at the bottom)
  • Dropper eat cake - this obviously won't be an incredibly hard dropper level just a simpler one but why you ask because it is a small dropper thus it is okay for a normal micro game it is similar too Parkour eat cake except you don't do parkour
  • Make a golem 2 - now Normally there is your build a golem where you craft snow blocks and make a snow golem out of them, however this would be to give you 36 iron a crafting table and a pumpkin now this also comes with a bit more time for obvious reasons
  • Go to X, Y, Z - okay now this one requires you to use your coordinates to get to a certain block now you might be thinking but jollow250 it wouldn't work because players could just go to the same block as most people are on in the end I obviously realise this and have an answer players are invisible
  • Drink X potion and do Y - okay this will say drink some potion and do what ever you my need that potion to do for example drink jump boost than jump over a fence or drink Speed potion and run (again some other examples at the bottom)

Boss games
  • Freeze dance - okay this is an existing suggestion I had made a while ago and this is it
  • Digging for treasure - basically in this game you are digging underground similar to the Mine x ore game except 1 you are looking for chests hidden underground and 2 it is a much bigger area when you open a chest there will be coins with a certain value and the 3 players with the most money win
  • Hour glass mini - This in memory of @Tacosbefriends own game hour glass in this boss game you are playing in a smaller area and there are only shovels and golden apples in chests all you have to do avoid suffocating in sand, being crushed by anvils, and fire falling from the sky just like in hour glass last man standing in this little arena is the winner

Game edits
  • Colour specification - this was an older suggestion I made but basically in avoid hot potato have the names in chat be coloured red for who's it and green for who isn't another game for this is in the colour floor boss game people's names being in their colour on tab (more examples at the bottom)
  • Wait for it... - okay I am sure some of the older members have heard of @xx_360noscope101's suggestion for this and even though there were 70+ votes for yes and none for no it wasn't added so now I am back with it again going to hope it is added since I was 1 of the people who voted so this 1 isn't my idea I am just recreating it with a bigger community to see it. Basically his suggestion was that in the game jump into the void have after the Wait for it... not always have jump into the void and sometimes have don't jump into the void
  • No more math - now there is 1 game I absolutely hate which is the math questions there are multiple reasons why 1 is if you are muted you can't win at this micro game (and nobody say if someone is muted it is their fault because I don't want to have that argument with DYD. Again) the next reason is because of //calc which can literally solve the question for you this is why I don't like this being a micro game
  • Answer on your own - this is for answer question now I forgot where I first saw this but it was a while ago basically all you need for it is for players to be invisible in this game
  • Turn in 10 nuggets - now since this turn in 10 nuggets is such a crowded game I think there should be more zombies and that well you get the nuggets if you kill the monster why? Because It is again so clustered
Reverse Microgames

Now only certain microgames will have this (no boss games will) the point of the games are to do what you normally wouldn't do It is an option you can vote for and what this does is it makes some minigames say don't do X For example don't collect 10 nuggets, Don't knock everyone off, don't jump into the void (funny how that fits perfectly with something above), Answer the question Incorrectly. You get the idea however notice how I only say some that is what makes this game harder is that some will say what they normally say this applies for all microgames in that mode they may either say don't do it or do it (again boss games always say do it)

Other Examples
For the ones I said I'll give you some other examples at the bottom Here they are
1. Get X out of your inventory

• Flint and steal 0 Durability (use it)
  • Stick (A chest may appear somewhere you can put it in there)
  • Wool block (Place it)
  • Axe 0 Durability (hit someone)
2. Drink X potion and do Y
  • Fire resistance & Run through Lava
  • Water breathing and swim through a lot of water
  • Poison Potion and Die
  • Hunger Potion and Eat
3. Colour Specification
  • Snow fight (colour = Team)
  • King of the hill (The King has a green name the rest have red)
  • Knock everybody off (The Colour of their armour = their name colour)
  • Every game with people who are out or beat that microgame (basically if you aren't in any of the other specific categories than for people who went to the green cage have green names vise versa with red if you went to a red cage in Snow fight for example or any game with a colour for people to know who is alive your name goes back to white)

I hope you all Liked the thread I accidentally posted it early but forget that
All there really is left to say

D

Deleted member 204478

I really like these ideas, a thread like this was highly needed for Minerware, as all the microgames are really repetiteve and not interesting.
Awesome thread though, I would love to see most of these ideas added into the game for their next update. :P

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I like your suggestions and you have nice ideas for new (Micro, Boss) Games! I hope they will add this in the next Minerware update!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I personally love Minerware too, but recently got bored of it as it is always the same. If they add this it would be awesome and I love these ideas, it sounds like a lot of fun to me! ;)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Go to X, Y, Z - okay now this one requires you to use your coordinates to get to a certain block now you might be thinking but jollow250 it wouldn't work because players could just go to the same block as most people are on in the end I obviously realise this and have an answer players are invisible
Not everyone knows how to use coordinates and some players can't even open the debug screen. Since the level of skills we are talking about is cubecraft level I doubt this is a good idea.

Other than that I think everything is great.

Reactions: Nikboo

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I almost like every gamemode but i think that some gamemodes aren't minerware like Hour Glass and etc. I think that it would be awesome to give a new boost to MinerWare. Like you said we need to give it new gamemodes so that it would be awesome to play again. Now you get bored sometimes because you already know what to do.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
These types of threads are interesting! Especially some suggestions, Also, I like your Microgames ideas. I hope some of your ideas can be added at Minerware
Thanks for the awesome thread!

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Go to X, Y, Z - okay now this one requires you to use your coordinates to get to a certain block now you might be thinking but jollow250 it wouldn't work because players could just go to the same block as most people are on in the end I obviously realise this and have an answer players are invisible
I like a lot of these ideas but some people play on macs and without some adjustments F3 won't work for them.
I especially like the hourglass mini game :)

Reactions: Injunction

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
This is a really good thread, except for the fact that you can't die from poison. It just brings you to half a heart until the effect runs out. However, thus is only a small detail, I'm sure developers will be able to handle it. Great thread tho :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
5 x 2 is not hard
Read the message Please
No more math - now there is 1 game I absolutely hate which is the math questions there are multiple reasons why 1 is if you are muted you can't win at this micro game (and nobody say if someone is muted it is their fault because I don't want to have that argument with DYD. Again) the next reason is because of //calc which can literally solve the question for you this is why I don't like this being a micro game
the objective of the game is not so much if you can solve it, but if you can solve it the quickest
no it isn't
the objective of the game is to solve it if you don't you lose if you do you win
simple right
you may have recognition for being first but it isn't a must

Last edited:
Reactions: KitKatkels17

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
the next reason is because of //calc which can literally solve the question for you this is why I don't like this being a micro game
the objective of the game is not so much if you can solve it, but if you can solve it the quickest

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
This is a really good thread, except for the fact that you can't die from poison.
I know that but there is a reason I have and
Poison Potion and Die
see this is a map thing where you will be 4 blocks up just drink the poison since it is at such a huge potency you will lose your health quickly than just jump off the ledge and die from fall damage

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom