Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
So theres that one guy on minerware leaderboards. He gained 13800 wins IN ONE DAY and thats impossible. It took me hundreds of hours to gain 1700 wins. It seems unfair to me that some guy got 8 times that immediately. I dont know him, but he may have discovered a bug or something like that. His name is UnmaskedMarmot6. Please help.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Let's see, take every normal game takes around 15s and the boss game for a minute(?) so on average one minerware game would take 14*16+60=270s =4,5 min. So in one day you could get at the highest 320 games. So yes that would be very very impossible! As Mivkee said, contact them. You might be able to tag them in discord

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I'm locking this since the question has been answered above. If you have further questions, feel free to create a new thread or start a conversation with me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom