I really want to join! :D
(oh rip, I'm probably too late :( )

Reactions: ____

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
View attachment 159760

Hello, and welcome to this (unofficial) Minerware competition!

This is the first competition I'm hosting, but I'll try my best to explain every aspect as detailed as possible. It has been a while since the last tournament was organized, so I'm happy to be hosting this event!

How does it work?
For this competition, I'm looking for eleven motivated players who are willing to take part in the event. Since only twelve people can join a single match of Minerware, this number stands firm. I, the game host, will not be participating in the event but observe. (and will, therefore, try to hinder as few players as possible in the game).

After the 11 entries have been submitted, I am still looking for additional reserve players so that the event is not disturbed if someone cannot participate.

Everyone can participate, regardless of their rank! (Including Staff members)

The prizes
To make the game more challenging, prizes can be won for the winners of the event;

First Place - Two packs of choice (Puns, Memes, Valentine's or Emotions)
Second Place - One pack of choice (Puns, Memes, Valentine's or Emotions)
Third Place - The honour of winning!

I'm still debating on what happens when there's a tied position. Ideas are welcome..!
I will provide the rewards. If you have won (and you give me approval for the procurement), I will complete the purchase under your in-game name as soon as possible. (I don't need any personal information for that, except your username).

How do I join?
To discuss and announce the competition effectively, we'll be communicating through Discord. Place your Discord name - and tag, and your In-game name in a message below, And I will invite you to the dedicated server. I will approach you personally via discord.

The game will be played in Normal difficulty unless more than 50% agree on playing in Hard difficulty. This will all be debated within the Discord-server.

I hope this thread covered everything! If you have any additional suggestions, please let me know. I am curious about how this event will turn out. May the best win! ^-^

~Loonest
Discord: Loonest#8348

Spare players will also be invited to join the Discord server.

Participants: 11/11 - We are still looking for Spare players (Currently three)! If someone doesn't show up, then you automatically become a participant. (Preferably available today at 19:00 CET)

Due to the enormous demand, no new participants will be accepted from now on. For the people who still wanted to participate, sorry! Other events will undoubtedly be hosted in the future. I hope to see you then!

-Loonest ^-^

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
2020-02-17 (3).png

Hello!
I am happy to announce that the event has ended and went smoothly. Although someone did not show up, we were able to find a replacement in time (Fisktratt). I hope everyone who participated has loved it the way I did!

Please congratulate our lucky winners;
-
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

@Spuuuni surprised @Reddog37 with a Memes pack, and @Smoothlyy with a Valentine's pack. He also pleasantly thanked me with a gift to me! (Thanks!)
@Mivkeee has opted for the Valentine's pack, and with that also made a (free) gift to @Ma7m0uD.
@Kozimobo and @Keanu, you were almost there! Well played.

And the rest; Thank you for playing! I would love to welcome you again if I'll be hosting any more events in the future.

If you were unable to participate in the competition, sorry! New opportunities next time.
I might be hosting more events like this in the future. Keep a close eye on the forums.

Kind Regards,
-Loonest

@Kozimobo (or whoever is online), this thread may now be locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.