• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello,

I really don't like the Hook the Mob minigame. The game is just really boring cause you're just standing still and clicking your right mouse button but ok. I really want to see the game lenght change. from 180 seconds to 120 seconds. I think this can make the game a little less boring, still boring tho xd.

Please react with :agree: or :disagree:. Thanks :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 511644

Hey! I moved your thread to Feedback and Suggestions with the 'All Network' tag since this would count for Bedrock as Java.
For everyone:
If you voted for no: You can now click on Disagree
If you voted for yes: You can now click on Agree

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
This suggestion has been posted many times but never gets a verdict because some people happen to like the mini-game. Although there is without a doubt more people who hate the game than like it. Personally, I don't like it and I think deleting it or yeah, at least shortening the length of the game would be a good idea.

Reactions: Vqlah

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
This suggestion has been posted many times but never gets a verdict because some people happen to like the mini-game. Although there is without a doubt more people who hate the game than like it. Personally, I don't like it and I think deleting it or yeah, at least shortening the length of the game would be a good idea.
Exactly, it's sad that they're not listening to the community on this one. Personally I haven't heard someone who actually liked the Bossgame. If there are some people that do like it then I think just changing the lenght of the game is an easy solution so both sides are happy. I hope they do something with this thread but I'm guessing not

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I agree, the game is actually quite fun, but it gets boring after three minutes of standing still. Shorting the time would defiantly make it more enjoyable to play. :)

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I know. Hook the Mob and Colour Floor are the two worst games in MinerWare. In Color Floor, someone can start next to you and barricade your colour. You also only have 2 color missiles, but so does your opponent. Overpowered for stream snipers. Hook the Mob is just downright pain. And finally, an honourable mention to Hole in the Wall. This game is downright torture and also way too long.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello vqlah,

We discussed this within the team and have decided on marking your suggestion as planned. Based on the feedback we recieved from both you and other players we decided to be decreasing the time spent on the hook the boss game. The team will look into implementing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom