Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this get changed?

• Total voters

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Maze, not really instructing :p
Because nobody knows whats coming when Maze pops up on screen, right?!
Mini spleef, not really instructing :p
Everyone who plays Minecraft knows what spleef is. If they don't, they will soon find out when they find themselves on a snow platform with a diamond shovel.
Basically, when this boss game gets chosen, it says ''Shoot TNT and don't fall!'' while it says ''Bowspleef'' at the scoreboard.
"Shoot TNT and don't fall!" would probably take a lot more room to put, expanding the scoreboard to the point where it might even annoy players. Plus, at that point you've already been told to shoot tnt and don't fall, so I don't really see why it's a problem.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
"Shoot TNT and don't fall!" would probably take a lot more room to put, expanding the scoreboard to the point where it might even annoy players. Plus, at that point you've already been told to shoot tnt and don't fall, so I don't really see why it's a problem.
Not really a problem, it is just a little thing I noticed while playing. Also, I don't want ''Bowspleef'' to get changed, I want ''Shoot TNT and don't fall!'' changed. :)

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Not really a problem, it is just a little thing I noticed while playing. Also, I don't want ''Bowspleef'' to get changed, I want ''Shoot TNT and don't fall!'' changed. :)
Why would you want that changed? It is explaining "bow spleef", a less common Minecraft game, to less experienced players?

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, just wanted to give a little explanation for this.
The title which comes on screen before the game starts is to provide you with instructions on how to play the upcoming microgame, and the name in the scoreboard on the side of the screen is to be just a quick and easy to read name, so people trying for specific achievements can easily see if the microgame they're playing is the one they want.
The rules for the Maze are more complex than the other Boss Games, so instead of being displayed before the game starts they're sent to the player's chat as soon as the game begins, and again when there are 30 seconds left.

:)

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hello, just wanted to give a little explanation for this.
The title which comes on screen before the game starts is to provide you with instructions on how to play the upcoming microgame, and the name in the scoreboard on the side of the screen is to be just a quick and easy to read name, so people trying for specific achievements can easily see if the microgame they're playing is the one they want.
The rules for the Maze are more complex than the other Boss Games, so instead of being displayed before the game starts they're sent to the player's chat as soon as the game begins, and again when there are 30 seconds left.

:)
Thanks! If a staff member sees this message, please lock the thread. ^-^

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Reactions: lilalife

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Reactions: Josher

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
I’ve homesickness to the Spleef World Cup :’C
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/spleef-world-cup-2016.83650/

I might make this thread again!!! :0
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/spleef-world-cup-v.200323/

I mean it’s the oldest ‘sport’ in Minecraft and still fun to play!!!
i practiced so much on spleef world cup then i kinda forgot about it and when i remembered it was like 3 months ago

Omg yes please, they really should make SWC a thing again!! :-0
It was SOOO much fun back in the time :D

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom