Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright no offence but what Staff Member thought this was a good idea?
First of all, a lot of people that play Minecraft like me are pure garbage in PVP. Even if we are in the top 3 we wills lose due to this Boss Game.

And second of all, the main reason why I'm asking to remove this Boss Game:
THE TROLL KIT
This kit right here completely ruins the entire Boss Game.
So first the Troll Kit allowed you to spread mass of lava and just be like ''haha I'm so funny''
Now they lava won't spread but yet every time I respawn I still end up in a lava bath.
Then they removed the TNT Bug that allowed it to explode the arena.
And now they can just walk backwards and spam TNT everywhere killing you trying to actually get a kill that's already impossible.

I just want this Boss Game to be removed for something that's actually fun.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
It's supposed to have 3 TNT only, but it's still a bug you can spam infinitely. I already reported this. I quite frankly don't want this kit to be removed, even though the TNT IS annoying. That's why it's a "Troll" kit :D

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
I actually responded to a suggestion that may solve that issue, not sure if it's good but you can check out my comment here : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/minerware-suggestions.130142/

The thing is, that on that other thread he suggests that Troll Kit has only 1 lava bucket, whereas the user here is suggesting to remove the whole entire troll kit.

I also don't like all the lava killing me at spawn all the time, but instead of removing the whole kit, couldn't they make it where everyone spawns in a 3x3 area, and lava cannot get inside that area?

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
The thing is, that on that other thread he suggests that Troll Kit has only 1 lava bucket, whereas the user here is suggesting to remove the whole entire troll kit.

I also don't like all the lava killing me at spawn all the time, but instead of removing the whole kit, couldn't they make it where everyone spawns in a 3x3 area, and lava cannot get inside that area?

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

I didn't ask him to read the original thread there, I said to read my comment there as I suggested a way to stop the lava killing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom