Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Is Your Preferred To Play

• Total voters
Feb 5, 2021
I've been playing only Mineplex Skywars for months now and I have just started playing only Cubecraft Skywars for about two weeks. (Mobile Player Here) I can tell ya'll that Skywars is way more fun in here, just because there is more PvP and less confusing and annoying powerups like Mineplex. In Mineplex, it is based a LOT on pure luck, because of the ores that give you stuff and it feels more confusing with all the spells, "Boom boxes", and all of that magical nonsense. I like it here, it is not based on luck, everyone gets different gear but with ups and downs that feels fair, and it is based on skill and awareness.

But it isn't all flowers and sunshine... In months of playing Mineplex, I have only seen 2 HACKERS. Here, I have reported like 10 HACKERS already, and there are still more that I couldn't report... and I've only played here for ONLY 2 WEEKS.

That is my opinion, let me know what yall think. : )

Reactions: Vrachtschip

chris crock

Mar 11, 2021
I've been playing only Mineplex Skywars for months now and I have just started playing only Cubecraft Skywars for about two weeks. (Mobile Player Here) I can tell ya'll that Skywars is way more fun in here, just because there is more PvP and less confusing and annoying powerups like Mineplex. In Mineplex, it is based a LOT on pure luck, because of the ores that give you stuff and it feels more confusing with all the spells, "Boom boxes", and all of that magical nonsense. I like it here, it is not based on luck, everyone gets different gear but with ups and downs that feels fair, and it is based on skill and awareness.
thats... THATS LITERLAY HIVE SKY WARS NOT MINEPLEX! mineplex is alot like cubecraft but mid is were all the good stuff is

Tycboi

Jul 7, 2020
I Playing SkyWars On Mineplex First Time. I First See In The Game Is Lots Of Buggy, Glitches And Hackers. I Switched Another Server CubeCraft SkyWars I See The First Try I Impressed Me On This Server No Hackers, Less Glitches And Fair Fighting No Cheating Client Or App It Fun For Me.

The funny thing in mineplex is the loot spreading you get like leather boots in your island but you get an ender pearl in the mid

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom