Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
I really like it, but while you're waiting for builders to reply you could keep adding little bits and it will be awesome!

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
Olalala that looks cool!
The only thing that looks out of place however is the center island.
It looks too much like the sun in the galaxy map and if it is supposed to be a sun, I don't see any real purpose for it being there.
I think it would look cooler if you had something more unique such as a hurricane or tornado at the center because it would really make the map stand out.
You could make it as big as you want and add many more creative touches, like half a house flying around, a ship, whatever.
Just my input but other than that I would deffenantly play it.
Good luck!

Reactions: Lucioo

Lucioo

Apr 8, 2015
Pineapple underneath the sea
Olalala that looks cool!
The only thing that looks out of place however is the center island.
It looks too much like the sun in the galaxy map and if it is supposed to be a sun, I don't see any real purpose for it being there.
I think it would look cooler if you had something more unique such as a hurricane or tornado at the center because it would really make the map stand out.
You could make it as big as you want and add many more creative touches, like half a house flying around, a ship, whatever.
Just my input but other than that I would deffenantly play it.
Good luck!
THANKS MAN, i'm gonna make a tornado!
Credits to you Walker_Walkis

Reactions: Walker_Walkis

KnotsGekkeOlle

Mar 31, 2015
hey guys,
i just made a skywars map for the cube server.
here is a screenshot please let me know what you think about this and suggestions and if you (admins/owners) wanna add the map.View attachment 37144
PS: you can still see the ground etc. thats because it's my single player world.

If you go make a new map in minecraft and use superflat and enter presets, select a random preset and go up where you see the codes. then select all the text and change it to 0. Then in your map, there wont be any block. (unless you didn't turn off structures. Then since there isn't any block to build one, type down: /setblock ~ ~ ~ minecraft:stone

Lucioo

Apr 8, 2015
If you go make a new map in minecraft and use superflat and enter presets, select a random preset and go up where you see the codes. then select all the text and change it to 0. Then in your map, there wont be any block. (unless you didn't turn off structures. Then since there isn't any block to build one, type down: /setblock ~ ~ ~ minecraft:stone
I know that but, if it's in the server they can just use world edit to get rid of all the grass.

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014

And staff prefer that it's made on the creative server so that they can know that it was legit you that built it

Lucioo

Apr 8, 2015
FINALLY everyone! i updated my map (actually just the mid) but here are some screenshots i hope you'll like it. (Don't worry about the fire because in turned off fire spread)
Schermafbeelding 2015-06-17 om 17.30.45.png
Schermafbeelding 2015-06-17 om 17.30.59.png
Schermafbeelding 2015-06-17 om 17.31.12.png
Schermafbeelding 2015-06-17 om 17.31.19.png

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
this looks awesome now, and fire would still be turned on i think cause it is sw, but i love it!, however if this gets accepted maybe the builders could add more of the islands

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
What do you think that i can improve about my map, because i think this is pretty nice already :D.
I actually do not know. I quite like it although it doesn´t have too much detail :P But how to add detail to clouds xD

Lucioo

Apr 8, 2015
Hey look,
I added 2 air balloons!
Hopefully this is the detail we're talking about! @Saradabaschi
Whut? i'm only able to upload this photo, well i added 2 of those a little higher in the map xD

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2015-06-18 om 13.26.41.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-06-18 om 13.26.41.png
    225 KB · Views: 112
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom