Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucioo

Apr 8, 2015
Pineapple underneath the sea
It's definitely improved a ton! Could we maybe see the inside for one of the islands?
Here are a few screenshots of the insides of the cloudislands.
Schermafbeelding 2015-04-11 om 20.16.01.png
Schermafbeelding 2015-04-11 om 20.16.20.png
Schermafbeelding 2015-04-11 om 20.16.58.png
Schermafbeelding 2015-04-11 om 20.17.42.png
Schermafbeelding 2015-04-11 om 20.17.53.png

Noahsn123

Jan 20, 2015
ACCOUNT CLOSED, NEW: @Spooks
It is a nice idea. But you´ve missed to add the right detail. You´ve tried using different block such a wool, glass and glowstone to give us some variety but it is missing something.

As others said. The island are too small. I personally think it is better to make them too small than to big because then you can "easily" expand them a bit :)
The raindrops and the snowflakes look way to clumsy. It is just a bunch of blocks falling from the other huge block which is supposed to be a cloud. My idea would be to make the clouds bigger so it doesn´t look like a cloud with some random blocks underneath ;) The clouds with the lightnings look pretty nice. But make them bigger like the other ones and maybe use some glass instead of all the glowstone.

The middle could be a bit bigger. I assume that it is a sun. You´ve basically build a "ball" and then you´ve added some "arms" to it. It reminds me of a sea star to be honest :p
I´d suggest to lift the whole map higher up so you can make the sun look more sunny-like. It kinda looks like you´ve built a 2D sun. We want a 3D one ;D
Do we want that? ;P

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I like the fact that this is an 8 Player map, since Skywars doesn't have that yet, and it would be amazing. I think that the islands are still a little bit too small, but you can work on that. All in all it is just missing a bit of details, if it is possible to add more

Lucioo

Apr 8, 2015
Pineapple underneath the sea
I like the fact that this is an 8 Player map, since Skywars doesn't have that yet, and it would be amazing. I think that the islands are still a little bit too small, but you can work on that. All in all it is just missing a bit of details, if it is possible to add more
Thanks for the comment, but what "details" do you wanna see in my map?
(if i'm gonna make huge islands it won't fit nice in proportion to the size of the map.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom