Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
pretty sweet, I have been trying my hand at editing and thumbnails recently. What software did you use, use photoshop?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @iiBas

I certainly want a banner. Pleas can you make one for me?
I think, But I am not sure that you can apply for graph designer. It would be Nice If you Will become accepted :p.

I know that you are new, one tip: be active!! ;)

King regards

L

Lepzi

Great art, the writing and your skin go well together with the black background looks great honestly keep doing stuff like this:D

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello @iiBas

I certainly want a banner. Pleas can you make one for me?
I think, But I am not sure that you can apply for graph designer. It would be Nice If you Will become accepted :p.

I know that you are new, one tip: be active!! ;)

King regards
Send a picture of your skin! Please start a conversation with me :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It looks a bit meh really. Very amateurish imo.
Some personal tips:
- The name is very hard to read due to the dark background. Try adding more saturation and light to the name.
- Don't use Novaskin. Please just don't. Try Cinema 4d or if you don't have enough money try Blender. Their models and rigs are way better.

This is the best that I've made with nova skin. I'm proud of it but I do know that it could have turned out better:
Ksp0Izm.jpg

While when using Cinema 4d I can create things like this:
QoUI8mR.png

- You used way too many Effects on the name. Probably also on the background, while your skin is simply plain empty. You need to find the right border between effects and no effects. Not too many but also not too little. Try experimenting with colors, saturation, and see what looks best.

- Stay practicing, you'll learn new things eventually. And if you see someone create something nice, try Googling or YTing it. Enough tutorials out there.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!
dvodany wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday klos! :heart:
Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Top Bottom