Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe your firewall is blocking Minecraft?
I just figured out why minecraft wasnt working, it wasnt because of the firewall, but because in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ i found a file called "hosts" and when I opened with notepad, it showed a code to make minecraft offline and after that, I deleted the file for good and minecraft works just as good

Reactions: Pyrenean

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I just figured out why minecraft wasnt working, it wasnt because of the firewall, but because in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ i found a file called "hosts" and when I opened with notepad, it showed a code to make minecraft offline and after that, I deleted the file for good and minecraft works just as good
Problem solved!
@XiiKa @AnimalTamer1 lock? c:

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know

Problem solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom