Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey everyone!

To celebrate my 1 year anniversary on the forums, I present to you my first build showcase: A minecraft inn, together with a windmill and ship in completly terraformed terrain.

Overview
I started this build a few months ago and made the inn to tryout a different style than I usually did at that time. Step by step I increased the build to what it is now.
Overview2.png

Inn
The inn is made in medieval style. I unfortunately did not get round to building the inside of the inn because I lost interest in the build and I dislike making interiors :P Also didn't terraform the outside of the build.
Inn1.png
Inn2.png
Inn3.png

Ship
I wanted to experiment a bit and made a ship.
Ship1.png

Windmill
I liked the style of the inn and decided to add another build: My first windmill ever created (at that time).
Windmill1.png

Terraformed cliffs and terrain
Last but not least, the terraforming! I made a completly hand made custom cliff, together with custom trees, lakes, rocks, river and more. It was the first time I completly reshaped the terrain and this project really hyped me for grand scale terraforming, something I absolutely love to do! :P
2018-11-13_17.56.16.png
Island1.png
Island2.png
Island3.png

So, that's all I want to show you today! I hope you liked the builds and if you have any questions about it, make sure to ask!
Even though this build was made months ago, I would absolutely love to hear (critical) feedback to improve my builds!
Last, I have a bunch of other builds and if you all like this, I can do more! Vote in the poll what you want to see next!

Thanks for reading!

- This build (mainly the palette) was inspired by a picture I saw on Google:
https://www.worldofmods.com/minecraft/maps/8707-medieval-rustic-inn.html
- If you noticed the tower in the background, don't mind it :P It's one of my first builds ever created and didn't bother tearing it down, even though I think it's not that good.
- This build was made months ago, so I have improved over time! Especially the trees and general terraforming could be redone a lot better, but I want to keep the build authentic to look back at how I was before!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've been looking at my screen trying to think what I want to say and I can't find word except holy mother of god that looks good

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom