Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 18, 2018
I'm aware that CubeCraft is actually build-in for the Nintendo Switch version of Minecraft.But IDK if it's just me or not,but everytime I try to enter to CubeCraft,It never lets me join in.When I wait long enough,I end up getting an error saying that the server can't be reached.My WiFi is just fine and I can connect to other servers than CubeCraft.I'm not sure if anyone who owns a switch has the same problem or not,but it's pretty annoying to me. :/

Abodz

May 14, 2018
As I said before, CubeCraft Bedrock = Nintendo switch, android, etc... Still in development (Beta) so there will be some bugs, Connection problems, etc...
And they will release the server in 2019.
I hope you understand ^^

Best regards :)

~Abod

Reactions: ThatRandomNormie
Nov 18, 2018
As I said before, CubeCraft Bedrock = Nintendo switch, android, etc... Still in development (Beta) so there will be some bugs, Connection problems, etc...
And they will release the server in 2019.
I hope you understand ^^

Best regards :)

~Abod

I suppose it makes sense.It did mention that there are still in progress with the server.Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Abodz

ShortShot

Mar 4, 2020
I think that Minecraft is a pretty interesting game that never gets bored. I believe that a lot of the people are playing in Minecraft since this game is still updating from the time when the game was released. However, for me, the reality of this game is getting bored, since a lot of the things has become not interested because I played a lot in the desktop version of this game. I'm more a Pokemon fan that plays in the Nintendo DS version on the emulator, using the ROM https://romsie.com/ that is free. How're your thoughts, guys? Do u like Pokemon too??

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom