Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 18, 2018
3
3
4
22
I'm aware that CubeCraft is actually build-in for the Nintendo Switch version of Minecraft.But IDK if it's just me or not,but everytime I try to enter to CubeCraft,It never lets me join in.When I wait long enough,I end up getting an error saying that the server can't be reached.My WiFi is just fine and I can connect to other servers than CubeCraft.I'm not sure if anyone who owns a switch has the same problem or not,but it's pretty annoying to me. :/
 

Abodz

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2018
269
237
119
23
As I said before, CubeCraft Bedrock = Nintendo switch, android, etc... Still in development (Beta) so there will be some bugs, Connection problems, etc...
And they will release the server in 2019.
I hope you understand ^^

Best regards :)

~Abod
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThatRandomNormie
Nov 18, 2018
3
3
4
22
As I said before, CubeCraft Bedrock = Nintendo switch, android, etc... Still in development (Beta) so there will be some bugs, Connection problems, etc...
And they will release the server in 2019.
I hope you understand ^^

Best regards :)

~Abod


I suppose it makes sense.It did mention that there are still in progress with the server.Thanks for the reply.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abodz

ShortShot

Member
Mar 4, 2020
11
1
4
38
I think that Minecraft is a pretty interesting game that never gets bored. I believe that a lot of the people are playing in Minecraft since this game is still updating from the time when the game was released. However, for me, the reality of this game is getting bored, since a lot of the things has become not interested because I played a lot in the desktop version of this game. I'm more a Pokemon fan that plays in the Nintendo DS version on the emulator, using the ROM https://romsie.com/ that is free. How're your thoughts, guys? Do u like Pokemon too??
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom