Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Hello! After a long time I'm back with a new build. I created this with a friend. I hope you like it :)

end result.png

2017-12-03_18.21.05.png

2017-12-03_18.20.44.png

Ayroh

Functionality wise, I never understood the point of having huge nether portals, except for maybe farming zombie pigmen (not sure if that’s what they’re used for - never got into that).

Anyways, the best part is: This thread isn’t for functionality; it’s called “Minecraft Creations”, hehe. So, in regards to the build; I love the amount of detail that was put into this! It looks pretty dang detailed! Keep it up, I like the render too! I’d love to start rendering my builds, but dont know how. Is it hard? Is there free software? What do you use?

Reactions: StopWalking

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Functionality wise, I never understood the point of having huge nether portals, except for maybe farming zombie pigmen (not sure if that’s what they’re used for - never got into that).

Anyways, the best part is: This thread isn’t for functionality; it’s called “Minecraft Creations”, hehe. So, in regards to the build; I love the amount of detail that was put into this! It looks pretty dang detailed! Keep it up, I like the render too! I’d love to start rendering my builds, but dont know how. Is it hard? Is there free software? What do you use?

This is the right place to send this.

To get back on your question, Im using cinema4d to create renders. It isnt that hard to use the basics off making a render. But you can do way more then just only renderig you have tons of effect you could use. This is a payed method.

Another way of making renders is by using chunky. Its a good way to start with making renders. But you cant do exectly what you want. Chunky is free to use.

Reactions: Ayroh

Ayroh

This is the right place to send this.

To get back on your question, Im using cinema4d to create renders. It isnt that hard to use the basics off making a render. But you can do way more then just only renderig you have tons of effect you could use. This is a payed method.

Another way of making renders is by using chunky. Its a good way to start with making renders. But you cant do exectly what you want. Chunky is free to use.
Thank you! You’re awesome! :p

Reactions: StopWalking
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom