DrissyC4

Mar 22, 2015
México
I predict the ratio of people who vote yes to no will be:
Yes : No
1 : 100
CCGN@Minecon-4K-Logo.png

It's official!

Myself, @rubik_cube_man and @Marco Slater (halothe23) will be attending Minecon 2015.

I hope that those of you who are going will try and find us as we would love to meet you. We're going to be posting updates on our plans and whilst we're at Minecon on a special website (https://minecon.ccgn.co/) which will all be revealed soon.

More news to follow. Congratulations to those who got their tickets today, and good luck to those trying tomorrow!

John.
Owowow!,good luck!,

D

Deleted member 15612

HAHAHAHA
I can't go :c really expensive and I'm in Colombia :c

Ganimomu

Dec 16, 2014
Montevideo, Uruguay
www.youtube.com
Living in Uruguay, you can't travel too much to any place. An American Dollars are 26 "Pesos" (currecy from UY). And that value increases every day. A ticket to travel to London is between 400-1600 USD. Very expensive. And then, add the cost of the Minecon Ticket.

marlutin

Oct 20, 2014
Living in Uruguay, you can't travel too much to any place. An American Dollars are 26 "Pesos" (currecy from UY). And that value increases every day. A ticket to travel to London is between 400-1600 USD. Very expensive. And then, add the cost of the Minecon Ticket.
Actually, it's 10-13 pesos atm

Alley_Oop

Mar 23, 2015
what's with them never even considering a minecon in NewZealand Aka (The Freeland)

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom