Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 29, 2021
1
2
4
38
I have to say that cube craft is my favourite server. At first I did not like it and there were few games but it has come so far. I love and play most mini games especially capture the flag because of the pvp aspect. But one thing that I think could improve the game mineware is if before each mini game maybe have a countdown before each mini game. This is already in the game but it is before you arrive. Because say in snow fight you are in the world and it starts instantly and I ussaly don’t even touch the ground. This is already in tnt run and there are some exceptions like find the button but overall I think you should start in the world then the countdown will begin. Again love cubecraft
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom