Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I finally got myself to make an introduction thread, was a bit lazy. Sooo, here I go.

My name, is Nicolas, and I live in the states, Virginia to be exact. I live with both parents, and I have 2 siblings, both brothers (sadly). I enjoy hanging out with friends, talking to others, and having fun in general. What else to talk about... uh, favorites! Yes. Absolutely love math and science. I've always had an intrest in those two subjects, and it somewhat comes naturally to me. On the other hand, I'm disgustingly bad at History and English. Can't seem to remember everything, everyone has their flaws. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I started playing minecraft when I was about 12, but I would only play on my xbox. Everyday I would pretty much just hop on my survival world, and play for an hour or two, and call it a day, which now sounds pretty depressing. One day, I came across a Youtuber named... uh, Preston? I think. And I watched one of this eggwars videos. I was fascinated by what I could have been playing, but didn't. So about a week later, I got an MC account, (November 30th, 2016), I went onto cubecraft, and went straight to eggwars. I was really bad at it at the start, but I learned the 1.9 mechanics pretty quickly. Over time, I started to make some friends, but they would come on about twice a week, so I was pretty lonely. I loved the server so much I got a gold rank a month after I joined the server, during the Christmas sale. Since that day. I have become more "noticed" an have gained many, many friends that I'm grateful too. I look forward to staying here, as it's one of my "life moments".

Huge thanks to everyone who ever supported me :D

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey Milkyboo... great username :D

You sound like someone with a great sense of humor, whether you mean to or not. Although it's only short, I enjoyed reading your introduction.

I'm glad you are having a great time on CC and have made some awesome friends. There are some people with a few loose screws around :p but also a ton of incredible personalities on here, too. It's always good to show gratitude to our friends... friends are the lifeblood of our existence.

I've would love to get better at PVP, but don't have the patience to learn it. I'm a Spleefer through and through, and the only PVP that I'm good at is spleef where I like to be ruthless to my opponents in the arena mwhahaha :D

Perhaps one day I'll give EW a good go and might end up seeing you around there and you can teach me how to play.

And, you're right, we all do have things that we are good at and other things that don't come as easy for us. Math and Science are great subjects to be good at and it will take you far in life.

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. Take care, pal.

Reactions: Milkyy

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice to read this.
I know you already best long, you're someone who is very helpfull! I hope you still long on the forums! Milkyy!! ;)

- Twan.

Reactions: Milkyy

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
I've would love to get better at PVP, but don't have the patience to learn it. I'm a Spleefer through and through, and the only PVP that I'm good at is spleef where I like to be ruthless to my opponents in the arena mwhahaha
I can teach you some basics, if you'd like :D
Always nice to give people a chance.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I finally got myself to make an introduction thread, was a bit lazy. Sooo, here I go.

My name, is Nicolas, and I live in the states, Virginia to be exact. I live with both parents, and I have 2 siblings, both brothers (sadly). I enjoy hanging out with friends, talking to others, and having fun in general. What else to talk about... uh, favorites! Yes. Absolutely love math and science. I've always had an intrest in those two subjects, and it somewhat comes naturally to me. On the other hand, I'm disgustingly bad at History and English. Can't seem to remember everything, everyone has their flaws. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I started playing minecraft when I was about 12, but I would only play on my xbox. Everyday I would pretty much just hop on my survival world, and play for an hour or two, and call it a day, which now sounds pretty depressing. One day, I came across a Youtuber named... uh, Preston? I think. And I watched one of this eggwars videos. I was fascinated by what I could have been playing, but didn't. So about a week later, I got an MC account, (November 30th, 2016), I went onto cubecraft, and went straight to eggwars. I was really bad at it at the start, but I learned the 1.9 mechanics pretty quickly. Over time, I started to make some friends, but they would come on about twice a week, so I was pretty lonely. I loved the server so much I got a gold rank a month after I joined the server, during the Christmas sale. Since that day. I have become more "noticed" an have gained many, many friends that I'm grateful too. I look forward to staying here, as it's one of my "life moments".

Huge thanks to everyone who ever supported me :D
Nice intro milky! I also watched preston at first, that's how I knew cubecraft!
I like science but math is just a big no to me.Every time the lesson starts, or I am made to do anything with math, I just drift off :p
I also started Minecraft when I was 12 or 11!!
Lots of similarities! ( Except the math bit, of course )

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Nice intro milky! I also watched preston at first, that's how I knew cubecraft!
I like science but math is just a big no to me.Every time the lesson starts, or I am made to do anything with math, I just drift off :p
I also started Minecraft when I was 12 or 11!!
Lots of similarities! ( Except the math bit, of course )
Haha, good to hear! Always nice to know people better :P

Reactions: RayzMC

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to know more about you :P.
Your introduction is very Good, But you forgot one little detail, how did you start playing on cubecraft? Any way Good introduction.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom