Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shadow_Von_Argent

Oct 28, 2016
South-Africa
In my experience with mid campers, ours might differ is that Most go for these three gens Diamond,Gold,Emerald they will stop at nothing to stop you from getting to any of those,But most of them always have a leader someone who is better. Basically they listen This one player. Sure they might be all good at pvp but one of them always tries to be in charge he is the back bone of the mid camping team. So what you do is, it will be hard. Do it like the noobs (Thats tight they have a use) put all your valuables in a chest and take alot of blocks build to mid and no matter how many times you die u keep running to them eventually you will annoy them so much they will go for your egg. Keep in Mind this would already been a while in to the game.
What you should try and do is look for the person who first attacks your base he is usually the leader. If you can knock him of your bridge then well like all pro's that hate noobs RAGE QUIT!!! and you will see the mid campers start working less effective. But keep in mind they will build up so in that chest always keep a few pickaxes and a lot of blocks.

While you rush mid your other team mates can also start building to their island while u keep their attention i mid without them seeing your team mates are building

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Level:15
IGN: Sh4d0wW0lfDr4g0n

Im one of those people who you wouldn't understand. I am very calm and never really say much back to people who insult me. But that's only because in my mind I'm busy stabbing you or Drowning you to death. But you will still like me cause I'm a nice guy.;)

Huob

Jun 4, 2017
Holland
It's annoying, but what do you want do do against it?

When this happens to me, i keep trying to rush their egg, works really good if they are with the whole team in mid!
If they are with 1 or 2, i can beat them on PvP. :)

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I have 360 hours on eggwars and i say nay. You cant stop mid camping but playing offensive makes camping mid obsolete . My strat is simple : kill them before they kill you
That was exactly what I was saying, only with a step-by-step guide to explain it. But indeed a good summary of how to stop it from happening is kill them before they kill you.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
In my experience with mid campers, ours might differ is that Most go for these three gens Diamond,Gold,Emerald they will stop at nothing to stop you from getting to any of those,But most of them always have a leader someone who is better. Basically they listen This one player. Sure they might be all good at pvp but one of them always tries to be in charge he is the back bone of the mid camping team. So what you do is, it will be hard. Do it like the noobs (Thats tight they have a use) put all your valuables in a chest and take alot of blocks build to mid and no matter how many times you die u keep running to them eventually you will annoy them so much they will go for your egg. Keep in Mind this would already been a while in to the game.
What you should try and do is look for the person who first attacks your base he is usually the leader. If you can knock him of your bridge then well like all pro's that hate noobs RAGE QUIT!!! and you will see the mid campers start working less effective. But keep in mind they will build up so in that chest always keep a few pickaxes and a lot of blocks.

While you rush mid your other team mates can also start building to their island while u keep their attention i mid without them seeing your team mates are building

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Level:15
IGN: Sh4d0wW0lfDr4g0n

Im one of those people who you wouldn't understand. I am very calm and never really say much back to people who insult me. But that's only because in my mind I'm busy stabbing you or Drowning you to death. But you will still like me cause I'm a nice guy.;)
That just doesn't work and will result in losing. I know this myself, because I'm a midcamper myself and would argue that I'm such a leader (although my team knows most of the time what to do, but I have better ''vision'', so I tell them updates about other island, location of players etc.) Don't hate me for midcamping, because I just defend the middle until I have 54 diamonds (full iron, sword, bow, pickaxe) with my leather armor. After that I run back and start to destroy other teams that most of the time have an active diamond gen. What I see happening most of the time that the buy a bow and keep shooting at me This doesn't work, as I get more diamonds than the enemy, making me only stronger every second they wait.

So what Will I do if I see someone preforming your strat?

Well, first of to my teammates I always say that every second you protect your egg, you waste a second. We win most games without an egg, simply because we don't need it. because we don't die. This already flaws your entire strat because it is based around getting our egg, which we don't care about. If you build a bridge without barriers we will keep shooting you off. If you build a bridge with barriers, we will let you build it, kill you when you're there and use the bridge to come to your island, destroying you with ease.

Secondly, you are talking about a game of atleast 30 min. Guess what? We have 2 gens in the middle and 1 at our base. You will just be owned, because we are 3x better geared.

BTW, when you keep running to us, you do annoy us, but we won't all of a sudden lose our mind and just charge to our death, we would build a save bridge high up and if you shoot at us, use the same strat as you do: keep building until you're there.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Just because mid campers are harder to deal with doesn't mean it is a more effective strategy, the people that do it are Better (only noobs and trolls camp) If I were to see pink team camping on underdasea and I pressed tab key seeing BuildBuild25, GainfullTerror and KronosReeper_ all camping, I may as well be falling into the void with the words The Egg Has been destroyed across my screen no chance to win that. They would never do that of course however, since they are very skilled, they will be able to find a more efficient and entertaining way to win.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
best way to deal with a mid camper is bait them
Bait them with what?

Let me give some approximate stats for my eggwars game.

I win generally about 75-80% of my fights.

Narrowing it down to when the fight is 2 vs 1 or easier, I win about 90% of fights.

When I outgear the enemy, I win about 98-99% of fights.

Now imagine me mid camping - I'd be unkillable!

In one game I mid camped, get ready for this...

I got TWO HUNDRED FIFTY-ONE KILLS

I camped mid for almost 50 minutes before I got bored and just decided to start attacking. By then, I had two stacks of TnT, 30 Notch Apples, 3 Sets of Iron, Two Stacks of Normal Golden Apples, a Diamond Sword, a Diamond Axe, Power and Punch Bow, 6 Stacks of Arrows, 4 layers of obsidian and chests on my egg, Efficiency 3 Diamond Pickaxe, and the rest of my inventory was steak and sandstone.

Now please, for all you people who claim that you can people that can kill me without a bow, please read what I had above and reconsider. @Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I got TWO HUNDRED FIFTY-ONE KILLS

I camped mid for almost 50 minutes before I got bored and just decided to start attacking. By then, I had two stacks of TnT, 30 Notch Apples, 3 Sets of Iron, Two Stacks of Normal Golden Apples, a Diamond Sword, a Diamond Axe, Power and Punch Bow, 6 Stacks of Arrows, 4 layers of obsidian and chests on my egg, Efficiency 3 Diamond Pickaxe, and the rest of my inventory was steak and sandstone.
Okay I knew it was effective, but 251 KILLS?! holy crap that's a lot...
PS: This is a pretty good way of explaining the "being outgeared by the mid camper" part. There's no way you're gonna kill him without baiting him near the ledge, which wouldn't even work out considering he's not an beneath-average player. He wouldn't die to a cheap trick like that.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
PS: This is a pretty good way of explaining the "being outgeared by the mid camper" part. There's no way you're gonna kill him without baiting him near the ledge, which wouldn't even work out considering he's not an beneath-average player. He wouldn't die to a cheap trick like that.
I mean 100 of those were from one green guy that kept running to mid for diamonds, but I don't think it really matters...

Shadow_Von_Argent

Oct 28, 2016
South-Africa
That just doesn't work and will result in losing. I know this myself, because I'm a midcamper myself and would argue that I'm such a leader (although my team knows most of the time what to do, but I have better ''vision'', so I tell them updates about other island, location of players etc.) Don't hate me for midcamping, because I just defend the middle until I have 54 diamonds (full iron, sword, bow, pickaxe) with my leather armor. After that I run back and start to destroy other teams that most of the time have an active diamond gen. What I see happening most of the time that the buy a bow and keep shooting at me This doesn't work, as I get more diamonds than the enemy, making me only stronger every second they wait.

So what Will I do if I see someone preforming your strat?

Well, first of to my teammates I always say that every second you protect your egg, you waste a second. We win most games without an egg, simply because we don't need it. because we don't die. This already flaws your entire strat because it is based around getting our egg, which we don't care about. If you build a bridge without barriers we will keep shooting you off. If you build a bridge with barriers, we will let you build it, kill you when you're there and use the bridge to come to your island, destroying you with ease.

Secondly, you are talking about a game of atleast 30 min. Guess what? We have 2 gens in the middle and 1 at our base. You will just be owned, because we are 3x better geared.

BTW, when you keep running to us, you do annoy us, but we won't all of a sudden lose our mind and just charge to our death, we would build a save bridge high up and if you shoot at us, use the same strat as you do: keep building until you're there.

We all have different strat's and they work for us. It just has to do with who is doing what.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Skybridging is usually how I deal with Mid-Camping, it's easier to do that most of the time. If the other team gets first to the mid, I just assault their team and wait on their island to kill them before they start shopping.

I do agree there has to be someway to stop it, but if someone has a idea I'd be sure to support it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Skybridging is usually how I deal with Mid-Camping, it's easier to do that most of the time. If the other team gets first to the mid, I just assault their team and wait on their island to kill them before they start shopping.

I do agree there has to be someway to stop it, but if someone has a idea I'd be sure to support it.
Sky bridging is great and all, until you need to drop down.
If you bridge for mid, you'll have to:
- Make it down without dying
- Recover from damage taken, and avoid being shot or killed
- Get diamonds while running from them
- Pillar back up to your bridge and miraculously make it back alive

If you bridge for their island through the sky, chances are they'll keep you back with their bows & end up killing you instead.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Ratchet

Jun 5, 2017
251 thats nothing, i have 2205 kills to 576 deaths, i wear leather on normal mode and iron on op, i try to win in one life, i make games harder for myself, you bait them by making yourself seem weak and nooblish, like building a tunnel bridge to them then killing them
you let them take your egg and them blow your bridge, take 12/15 diamonds to make a punch bow then camp their bridge with a stone axe then which weapon and bow them off

Ratchet

Jun 5, 2017
usually when someones fully geared, their more like to fall for a simple trick

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
usually when someones fully geared, their more like to fall for a simple trick
No joke I've seen people with full diamond gear, gapples, diamond sword/axe, shield etc in OP get killed by one hit from my teammate in leather because the stacked guy thinks they're invincible and don't realize one hit as all it takes to knock them off a bridge no matter what gear they have.

take 12/15 diamonds to make a punch bow then camp their bridge with a stone axe then which weapon and bow them off
And this never gets old either. People see me in leather armor and assume no bow, it's hilarious.

Reactions: Ratchet
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom