Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

So , Friday then? Which map?

• Beach

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Teaparty (as if the map gets over in 15 mins when nobody camps, gonna last forever i tell you)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aztec

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Underdasea

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Fairground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mansion (to ez i dont recommend)

• Rome ( ditto)

• Food

• Garden (3 player map r u kidding me boiii)

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

Since there are so many no lifers here on forums i came uo with a lengthy challenge:

Basically mid camp for however long you
can . Any team map would do . I'd recommend maps with one mid . That way enemies wont get diamonds and pearl over .At this point mid camping is a meme. Doesnt matter which mide its done in .

Anyway , try to beat my top time - 5 miniutes or so

Trump mid camoed for 3ish hours or so? I dont remember he said something like that
Well EDIT

We are doing this on Friday , so i made a poll in regards to that.

@Donald J. Trump

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Technically, ''camping'' can lead to a ban, but not really in Middle Island. It CAN, if you are sitting on the Middle Island and just shooting off all other players that try to get there, not moving around nor leaving the island.

How this can be a problem.
- People will probably see this forum and camp Middle Island for as long as possible, having the game be much longer.
- Bow spammers and egg spammers will get the advantage with shooting people off from Mid.
- People become mad and start conflict with the campers, criticizing each other, and then starting fights in chat. That may end up to someone saying something they regret, and then they could get reported and muted for what they said.

I really don't like this idea. I think this could be posted on Youtube, since people might record this challenge. You can find that, HERE. - https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/youtube.45/
It's a -1, from me. Sorry.

Reactions: IDontForGive_
A

A pigeon

Technically, ''camping'' can lead to a ban, but not really in Middle Island. It CAN, if you are sitting on the Middle Island and just shooting off all other players that try to get there, not moving around nor leaving the island.

How this can be a problem.
- People will probably see this forum and camp Middle Island for as long as possible, having the game be much longer.
- Bow spammers and egg spammers will get the advantage with shooting people off from Mid.
- People become mad and start conflict with the campers, criticizing each other, and then starting fights in chat. That may end up to someone saying something they regret, and then they could get reported and muted for what they said.

I really don't like this idea. I think this could be posted on Youtube, since people might record this challenge. You can find that, HERE. - https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/youtube.45/
It's a -1, from me. Sorry.
I dont care. Its a challenge and anybody can try it. Camping is not against the rules. Skybasing is. Mid camping is fully allowed.

If you want to pkay against mid camping then dont let someone saty at mid for 40 seconds and get 25 diamonds and ebogh gold. Simple.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I dont care. Its a challenge and anybody can try it. Camping is not against the rules. Skybasing is. Mid camping is fully allowed.

If you want to pkay against mid camping then dont let someone saty at mid for 40 seconds and get 25 diamonds and ebogh gold. Simple.

Camping IS against the rules, stated here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
No Camping/Skybasing
Camping refers to intentionally isolating yourself from your opponent to force a game into a stalemate. Skybasing is a form of camping in which you make a base high in the sky out of reach of most players. Neither of these are allowed. Fortifying your island to protect your egg in Eggwars does not qualify as camping.
Next time, get your facts right. It always helps to read the rules on a server before you go about posting none-sense. Challenges are supposed to be posted on other things like YouTube or Everything Else. Things like Eggwars and Skywars are open for suggestions that'll help improve the game. I was only stating that you should've posted this somewhere else. Mid camping is technically allowed, as long as you don't stay there the entire game.
- Cyber.

A

A pigeon

Camping IS against the rules, stated here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
No Camping/Skybasing
Camping refers to intentionally isolating yourself from your opponent to force a game into a stalemate. Skybasing is a form of camping in which you make a base high in the sky out of reach of most players. Neither of these are allowed. Fortifying your island to protect your egg in Eggwars does not qualify as camping.
Next time, get your facts right. It always helps to read the rules on a server before you go about posting none-sense. Challenges are supposed to be posted on other things like YouTube or Everything Else. Things like Eggwars and Skywars are open for suggestions that'll help improve the game. I was only stating that you should've posted this somewhere else. Mid camping is technically allowed, as long as you don't stay there the entire game.
- Cyber.
This isnt a suggestion therefore it was posted here. I know the rules. Camping at home base is allowed. It says "fortifying base for defending egg is allowed" Also bowspamming at an island is not camping . On an island you are not isolating yourself. So you go read the rules.

Eggwars page is for everything eggwars related. Not only suggestions

Bye

1carfax

Jul 16, 2017
California
Since there are so many no lifers here on forums i came uo with a lengthy challenge:

Basically mid camp for however long you
can . Any team map would do . I'd recommend maps with one mid . That way enemies wont get diamonds and pearl over .At this point mid camping is a meme. Doesnt matter which mide its done in .

Anyway , try to beat my top time - 5 miniutes or so

Trump mid camoed for 3ish hours or so? I dont remember he said something like that @Donald J. Trump

Funny Idea would probably be fun to do. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom