Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which one do you like

• Cubecraft phone case

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Cubecraft mouse pad

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Both

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Something else (leave it in your feedback comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Cubecraft/rubber bracelet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cubecraft agenda

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Heey, me again (davey) :v
So today cubecraft released their merchendise yay!

But there are only 10 items for now, and I don’t know If it will be more, but I have a few suggestions/ideas what they could add

Cubecraft Phonecase
Yes, a phone case because, why not?
So My idea is, 3 different variants/colors, white, black and transparent, with the cubecraft logo.

Cubecraft mouse pad
This idea, is just for fun. A mouse pad, with the cubecraft logo, with background color, by your choice.

EDIT !

Rubber bracelets.
Just a bracelet made out of rubber, blue colour with the cubecraft logo, and the text “cubecraft” or “cubecraftgames”

Cubecraft agenda (Idk)
Just a agenda with the lay-out from cubecraft.

Soo, this are some of my ideas. If you have ideas too, Please leave it in your feedback comment. I will edit my post :)
Anyway, have a great day!

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
+1 from me , The Phonecase looks nice in my eyes and the mouse pad too , I don't have any other idea's but most common 'Merchandise' are sweaters etc , so may it will come , I am rooting ;)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
+1 from me , The Phonecase looks nice in my eyes and the mouse pad too , I don't have any other idea's but most common 'Merchandise' are sweaters etc , so may it will come , I am rooting ;)
Ok! Thanks for your feedback!

In my opinion, this would be nice but this seems like a copy of this thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/shop-suggestions.198242/ Which also suggested mouse pads and phone cases. Enjoy your day though :)
It’s not a copy. I recently asked it so staff members. I haven’t readed the thread tho. Anyway Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: Jackxist

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
Heey, me again (davey) :v
So today cubecraft released their merchendise yay!

But there are only 10 items for now, and I don’t know If it will be more, but I have a few suggestions/ideas what they could add

Cubecraft Phonecase
Yes, a phone case because, why not?
So My idea is, 3 different variants/colors, white, black and transparent, with the cubecraft logo.

Cubecraft mouse pad
This idea, is just for fun. A mouse pad, with the cubecraft logo, with background color, by your choice.

EDIT !

Rubber bracelets.
Just a bracelet made out of rubber, blue colour with the cubecraft logo, and the text “cubecraft” or “cubecraftgames”

Cubecraft agenda (Idk)
Just a agenda with the lay-out from cubecraft.

Soo, this are some of my ideas. If you have ideas too, Please leave it in your feedback comment. I will edit my post :)
Anyway, have a great day!

Phone cases will be a no go, just because of how many models there are, and how often the models change. Theres just so little point. Use the CubeCraft sticker and make your current case CubeCraft themed ;)

Mousemats on the other hand, are coming soon! They might no be customisable like you mention with colours, but they are definitely coming.

Looking forward to showing you more soon!

Hubert

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Phone cases will be a no go, just because of how many models there are, and how often the models change. Theres just so little point. Use the CubeCraft sticker and make your current case CubeCraft themed ;)

Mousemats on the other hand, are coming soon! They might no be customisable like you mention with colours, but they are definitely coming.

Hubert
Can't wait! Even more to buy! :D

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
£20 for a t-shirt lol o_O sad CC I was thinking 10 for a t-shirt that’s a good deal but 20 is like bruh no no

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
£20 for a t-shirt lol o_O sad CC I was thinking 10 for a t-shirt that’s a good deal but 20 is like bruh no no
Today is there a £5 sale, If you use the code DISCORD

I really like these suggestions for the merchandise shop. It's good and better to have more items in your store.
Thanks for the feedback !

Hubert
Thanks for the feedback!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom