Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So i have played eggwars for quite some time now and i was thinking lets share my most memorable eggwars stories, also feel free to share your own stories here.

Beach 1v5
So a few months back i was playing team eggwars on the map beach, my egg was gone and i was the only one left in my team, i also needed to take out the last team that still had their egg. I have been collecting Dia and Gold for a good 5 minutes before i was ready to go (dia sword, dia pic, multiple iron sets of gear, gapples and a punch bow). I snuk up into their Island stading behind the obsidian mining the egg while 4 of them all ran between the iron gen and the shop. When i finally borke their egg i was up against a 1v4, they were al leather and stone swords and i full iron and dia sword but still. Then i killed them one at a time. Now i had to kill the last guy, he was at mid. He had the same gear as that i did. After fighting this guy for a couple of minutes i finally killed him and won the game, This is my story and i hope it encourages you to Always continue to fight even if the odds are against you.

Meeting a old friend
So a few years back when freebuild was still a thing i would be on there constantly. And visit this really good builder, called @Soulless_Unity. Then i stopped playing minecraft for a year or so. Then around 1.5 years ago i started playing agian but sadly freebuild was gone and it was all in one lobby. Then i started playing eggwars way more and became good at pvp. Then i was noticed by Dutchways. And he is a real tryhard. So i became even better. Then i met some other people from his crew so i started playing with them. Maily they were Akedeax TheAlphaKark and Jouke. They felt like friends to me and i enjoyed playing with them. Then when i was playing with Dutchways and Jouke i met Soulless once again in team eggwars. He was on a opposite team and we killed him. After that i contacted him on discord and then he invited me to join the Unity discord server. So i joined then i was learning new players like Blue koops Hoshiakari Stellan and SBG. I also liked playing with them. So then i had to choose a bit in the beginning. But later me Dutch etc. Started playing with Unity. And Blue wore this cute shoes. And Akadeax the frick he is wanted the shoes. But therefore u needed to be in Unity so he did and joined it. Then i also joined Unity same with Dutch Karp and Jouke along with a few others. And not a single second i regret it. This is my story about how i met Someone i have known and lost but good friends alwasy return towards you

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Also feel free to share a game you want to share! It could be whatever you want, a story about how you won against a hacker, how you fell in a 1 block hole and hence lost the game or a fun encounter. Everything is allowed

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Top Bottom