Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this game should be made?

• Total voters

MagentaDino

May 23, 2016
Game Breakdown

This game is much like regular Tower Defence, but Mega. Basically there are four teams: red, blue, yellow, green. You can place towers, send troops, and throw potions, but with a slight twist. The members of the teams can choose which team to send the troops to.

Example

Stormy_Forest is on blue team, QueenOfRose is on yellow team. The two players have a friendly rivalry and Stormy_Forest decides to send 6 creepers to yellow team. When she goes into the chest to summon the troops she must first click on the number of mobs she wants, then she clicks send, lastly 3 wools will appear, red team, yellow team, and green team. Stormy_Forest clicks yellow team and the 6 creepers are sent to yellow team.

Tower Defense Sidebar

On the side it will display the four teams health, and throughout the game the teams health will change positions, from most health, down to least health. It will still display the experience and coins. Lastly the sidebar will include, how many coins you are making per second. Personally, I believe it will make gameplay easier, rather than stopping and looking into the Castle Bazaar when you are doing the math of how many coins per minute of five minutes you are getting.

New Mob

Endermen would be included in this game. They would cost 500 experience to purchase, and 700 coins per Endermen. Mage towers, Archer towers, Turrent towers, Ice towers, Necromancers, and Sorcerers would not be effective towards this mob. You would receive 80 experience once the mob is dead also, the mob has 200 health. The mob's "special" abilities are that it can move quickly (2) and it has regeneration.

New Tower

In addition to a new mob, there would be a new tower. The tower is called Polar. It is called Polar because like Necromancer it spawns a mob. That mob being a Polar Bear. The cost would be 1500 coins to purchase in-game. It would cost 1500 points to buy. The abilities of this tower would be the harm of the polar bear (like the iron golem) and it would freeze its victims for 3 seconds before allowing the polar bear to attack. Unlike the ice tower it would not slow down its victims, but completely immobilize them. Every time it upgrades, the freezing time does not change, only the damage done by the bear.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerly,

MagentaDino

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I don't really like the idea of having 4 teams. Who knows, maybe 3 teams may team up on a single team and it would be less enjoyable to be get out so fast.

MagentaDino

May 23, 2016
I don't really like the idea of having 4 teams. Who knows, maybe 3 teams may team up on a single team and it would be less enjoyable to be get out so fast.
That is a good point, but I disagree with it. Unless they are together in a Skype call or something of that sort, I doubt it would happen.

Reactions: Stormy_Forest
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom