Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m mainly a Java players but for the last 2 weeks I’ve started playing doubles Eggwars on the bedrock server and beside the shop and list of online players it’s really fun. What was really noticeable was that 1) most players don’t buy armour and 2) the games are slow, but really really slow... my friend and I only one 10 games in 1-2hours ( I forgot) and we simply team wiped team after team. So a mode where chaos is master would be amazing! I’m not sure if they should make it 10v10v10 since that really a lot of players. But the general idea, I’d really like to see that in game

Could you also add a poll? So we can all vote (yes)?

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

BabeGoth

May 2, 2020
It'll probably cause a bit of lag. I'm not sure how Cube optimizes their bedrock servers but I think it would be cool, I mean they have mega for skywars already so...

Gueli844

May 2, 2020
I’m mainly a Java players but for the last 2 weeks I’ve started playing doubles Eggwars on the bedrock server and beside the shop and list of online players it’s really fun. What was really noticeable was that 1) most players don’t buy armour and 2) the games are slow, but really really slow... my friend and I only one 10 games in 1-2hours ( I forgot) and we simply team wiped team after team. So a mode where chaos is master would be amazing! I’m not sure if they should make it 10v10v10 since that really a lot of players. But the general idea, I’d really like to see that in game

Could you also add a poll? So we can all vote (yes)?
How do you make a poll? I'm new to the forums.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I really like this idea. Like others have said, if SkyWars gets a Mega Mode, then I don’t see why EggWars doesn’t get one. As far as I’m concerned, no other featured server has EggWars Mega, so it would definitely boost up CubeCraft’s player-count. SkyWars Mega is already a big success. And I would really like to see some items like elytra added, if it does become a gamemode.
My only concern would be that it might be a little too hard to get to the enemy’s egg to destroy it. If there’s 10 players on one island defending their egg, and there’s only about 5 of your team attacking while the rest are defending, that team would be unbeatable. But elytra might solve that problem. I can think of a few other situations that might cause some corruption, but otherwise, I would really like to see this game added.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

D

Deleted member 59979

If this was a Java post I'd have said no immediately, as the current 10v10 maps on Java have shown, all that happens is you get either big parties or a few tryhards who rush and the game ends within 2 minutes.

But this is not a Java post. Bedrock is a completely different community and has a massively different general playstyle. On Bedrock, you don't get dozens of tryhards constantly rushing and massive parties. I feel like on Bedrock a 10v10 map could definitely be very interesting and a great addition to the server, although I don't want them to use this as an excuse for not adding a properly new gamemode.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
If this was a Java post I'd have said no immediately, as the current 10v10 maps on Java have shown, all that happens is you get either big parties or a few tryhards who rush and the game ends within 2 minutes.

But this is not a Java post. Bedrock is a completely different community and has a massively different general playstyle. On Bedrock, you don't get dozens of tryhards constantly rushing and massive parties. I feel like on Bedrock a 10v10 map could definitely be very interesting and a great addition to the server, although I don't want them to use this as an excuse for not adding a properly new gamemode.
I mean a simple solution would be to incorporate more eggs into the game to draw it out.

D

Deleted member 59979

I mean a simple solution would be to incorporate more eggs into the game to draw it out.
A solution to what? I said that Bedrock was different to Java, and that larger maps will work on Bedrock better than Java.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom