Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
Hello!, so I know no one probably knows me on here but I thought it was time that I made an introduction on the forms page. I have only been playing Cubecraft since May of this year and I haven’t found myself with the confidence to really say or do anything here as I can be awkward about talking when no one needs me to, meaning I haven’t made many comments due to the fact I am a complete stranger 😂

Anyway, enough about that. If you can’t already tell my name is Mea and I am 16 years old. I live in Scotland and am currently still working my way through highschool. I don’t have many hobbies that I can think of, however, even though I spend all of my time indoors playing Minecraft and now mainly on Cubecraft calls or games, I do in fact love being outdoors.

I try and play Cubecraft every day as it is the only server for a while that I have enjoyed playing on and You can normally find me playing egg wars, lucky islands, minewear or occasionally the featured game. However, it really depends on the game for that day as I normally play on java version 1.8. I am also found on the discord calls but I have been busy as of recently and not had the chance to join much.

My username for the forms is also my IGN username (Mea_08) so if anyone ever spots me and wants someone to play with feel free to ask because I'd love the extra company. I think that concludes my introduction and I hope that y’all enjoyed this little intro even though it is not much.
Byee!

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom