Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
So because i'm 1826 days old today,i thought i would make a ''specia'l'' thread. As i do this every year on my birthda somewhere around on the internet. I basically talk about 2016.

January: 2015 was over, it was a pretty good year to be honest, nothing really crazy happend but i'm glad it's a new year.

February: Okay, this is the worst month of my life, for sure. The stuff i had to go trough in febuary is just awful. So the first 2 weeks nothing really happend, just a happy me hanging outside, going to school, throwing chairs at teachers, just normal things. That all changed on february the 18th, that's the day i got a call from my dad's friend, he told me that my parents got into a car crash. At first you get 2 different when you hear that, ''is it a joke?'' or your whole world breaks down in the matter of seconds. But as i heard my dad's friend was crying, my whole life flashed before my eyes.
He told me he would pick me up in 20 minutes, well, it was the longest 20 minutes of my life... After 30 minutes we arrived at the hospital. When we entered the hospital, the doctor told us there is a very low chance that my mom would survive, but a big chance my dad will. 4 hours passed, and the doctor came to me and told me that my mother passed away, for 5 minutes i was just sitting in my chair, looking at the floor, no emotions shown yet on the inside my soul was being cut into pieces. Another 2 hours passed by and the doctor came to my dad's friend and talked to him, i could hear them but didn't care, until i heard by dad's name. I ran down the room and asked what happend and none of them said anything, but after like 20 seconds my dad's friend told me that my dad passed away aswell. I rushed into the room where my parents laid and saw how bad they looked, i just stood there, it felt like everything stopped for like 15 seconds. After that i fell unconscious.

I could tell what happend the whole week since i remember every detail perfectly, but i will start crying while making this thread.

March: This is when i met my girflriend that i still love 'till this day and she is the reason i'm still alive today.

April: In April i dropped out of school because of MMA, i'm doing MMA for around 7-8 years now and i want to become a UFC fighter. The reason i dropped out of school is because this is when i had my first MMA fight outside of The Netherlands, in Portugal.

May until Novembery nothing happend, just more MMA and body building

December: I was so happy that 2016 will be over, new year and i can finally forget about 2016

January 2017: 12 months left for 2018 :D

So i made this thread for a purpose, it's to tell people that you should never give up whatever happens to you in life. Face it, you weren't born to live a life basic.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
So because i'm 1826 days old today,i thought i would make a ''specia'l'' thread. As i do this every year on my birthda somewhere around on the internet. I basically talk about 2016.

January: 2015 was over, it was a pretty good year to be honest, nothing really crazy happend but i'm glad it's a new year.

February: Okay, this is the worst month of my life, for sure. The stuff i had to go trough in febuary is just awful. So the first 2 weeks nothing really happend, just a happy me hanging outside, going to school, throwing chairs at teachers, just normal things. That all changed on february the 18th, that's the day i got a call from my dad's friend, he told me that my parents got into a car crash. At first you get 2 different when you hear that, ''is it a joke?'' or your whole world breaks down in the matter of seconds. But as i heard my dad's friend was crying, my whole life flashed before my eyes.
He told me he would pick me up in 20 minutes, well, it was the longest 20 minutes of my life... After 30 minutes we arrived at the hospital. When we entered the hospital, the doctor told us there is a very low chance that my mom would survive, but a big chance my dad will. 4 hours passed, and the doctor came to me and told me that my mother passed away, for 5 minutes i was just sitting in my chair, looking at the floor, no emotions shown yet on the inside my soul was being cut into pieces. Another 2 hours passed by and the doctor came to my dad's friend and talked to him, i could hear them but didn't care, until i heard by dad's name. I ran down the room and asked what happend and none of them said anything, but after like 20 seconds my dad's friend told me that my dad passed away aswell. I rushed into the room where my parents laid and saw how bad they looked, i just stood there, it felt like everything stopped for like 15 seconds. After that i fell unconscious.

I could tell what happend the whole week since i remember every detail perfectly, but i will start crying while making this thread.

March: This is when i met my girflriend that i still love 'till this day and she is the reason i'm still alive today.

April: In April i dropped out of school because of MMA, i'm doing MMA for around 7-8 years now and i want to become a UFC fighter. The reason i dropped out of school is because this is when i had my first MMA fight outside of The Netherlands, in Portugal.

May until Novembery nothing happend, just more MMA and body building

December: I was so happy that 2016 will be over, new year and i can finally forget about 2016

January 2017: 12 months left for 2018 :D

So i made this thread for a purpose, it's to tell people that you should never give up whatever happens to you in life. Face it, you weren't born to live a life basic.
I enjoy this post. My sincerest condolences for you're mother :(

I can imagine this upcoming month will be hard for you. I very much enjoy the message you left for everyone here. :D

Reactions: Sangre

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I'm really sorry about your parents :( I thought this would only happen in sad films, but really unfortunately... It's real... I hope the best for you with your girlfriend! You have had bad luck, the worst luck someone could maybe have had... My condolences for your mother and father :(

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Sorry for everything happened to you last year. It's just unbelievable.. But it's just amazing how you met your girlfriend and how you went on with your life. I hope your future will be amazing, take care!

U

Unipotato

Happy birthday! I'm truly sorry about what's happened to you, but I think it's amazing how you stayed strong. Have fun with MMA!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom