Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
EFC0DBD9-2987-4B09-9ECE-95DB16F47594.jpeg
F195DFDA-7472-418B-B745-8FEA3AF823AA.jpeg
B60A34F0-D53C-48E6-8A2E-4B2607D1D7D9.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: duhman6

Lord of Ducks

Well-Known Member
Apr 12, 2024
217
715
99
The United Ponds of Duckland
May I see the whole scree shot that says "bubbledaghatin died in the void while escaping Yous...". The reason being is the "Yous" username may be someone I know, like Yousef or something like that.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom