Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Maze Fall {Arcade Game}

Content
Hi Cubecraft! So yeh here am i back with my daily idea's... My idea is now for again a new Arcade Game! Maze Fall!
Maze fall is an arcade game with a maze. This is'nt a normal maze! The maze accursed by the fire gods :eek:. When you
enter the maze. You need to prepare yourself for a challenge! The time goes and behind you the maze falls away! So can
you get to the finish?

How it works.
All players spawn at one area like in the boss game from Minerware, the counter starts. From 5! When the game starts you go to the entrance of the maze! And find your way thru. You need to be really quick because behind you there is a group of fire particles they destroy the blocks behind you per row! Fire particles: http://dev.bukkit.org/media/images/46/221/2012-09-22_23.06.21.png When you reach the finish chat will say 'IGN Reached the finish, be quick!' So thats the idea for a solo game. For a 1v1 game later i allso have an idea. 1 player spawns at one side of the maze, the other player spawns at the other side! When the game starts you need to go as quick as possible to mid, behind you the blocks are getting destroyed (again by the fire particles). The first one to reach mid wins!
EXAMPLE:
http://imgur.com/a/ES7hP

EXTRA:
1. The game has green blocks, when you step on them you get speed effect for 10seconds (to make the game eazier)
2. If you want 1v1 some1 you do /mazefall start IGN or something..

Thanks for reading this idea!
-iStrafeZ :cube_light:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Next time if you got an idea, please put it in the right section.
Because this one is the 'Website discussion' section. And I think this isn't an idea for the new website. ;)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Can i actually move it or do i just copy it?
I have requested for a mod to move it, you don't need to copy it, or make a new thread saying that it was in the wrong location. Next time you just need to tag an online staff member to move it.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Here's my opinion:

I like the idea, its creative and well designed. Its like tnt run but in a maze, I like the idea of the block falling behind the player, but if the blocks are falling and the player gets a dead end, its game over. I wouldn't want the blocks falling instantly, but maybe you could only step on them 2-3 times. Mainly because players will always get a dead end at least once. Player need to learn the maze, and if its a dead game, the game ends instantly.

I like the idea of the particles, but the image you have provided its too messy, there's too much particles. The player won't be able to see.

Other than that, its a good idea, Cubecraft might think about it, and could work from the concept.

Well done

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Here's my opinion:

I like the idea, its creative and well designed. Its like tnt run but in a maze, I like the idea of the block falling behind the player, but if the blocks are falling and the player gets a dead end, its game over. I wouldn't want the blocks falling instantly, but maybe you could only step on them 2-3 times. Mainly because players will always get a dead end at least once. Player need to learn the maze, and if its a dead game, the game ends instantly.

I like the idea of the particles, but the image you have provided its too messy, there's too much particles. The player won't be able to see.

Other than that, its a good idea, Cubecraft might think about it, and could work from the concept.

Well done

Reactions: Camezonda

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
Sweet Maze Idea, the only thing I would add though is: Players can fall off the map stepping on a pressure plate, so they do have to be as careful as possible! +1

Cheers! Hope this Idea does get implemented!
~OrbitFlash

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom