Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

i_bumb

Mar 15, 2021
Ender pearls are tons of fun to use and a great way of transportation around the map and can completely change how players already play problem is they cost 64 diamonds.
Ender pearls are 64 diamonds which makes them not worth it to buy them the only time it’s worth it to buy ender pearls is when you have the best loot you can get and it’s end game (like 20 mins in)
So here is how I think ender pearls should be priced:
Overpowered:
30 Gold=5-10 ender pearls
Normal:
10 diamonds = 3 ender pearls
That other gamemode everyone hates:
20 = 1 ender pearl

Ps: if you disagree of the prices I have listed please reply with what you think should be the price

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with the suggestion of making ender pearls cheaper, since that would be way too overpowerd imo. An ender pearl is one of the most overpowerd items in the game, since you can tp to an island within a few seconds or escape from a fight when you almost died, which is something really useful. When an ender pearl will cost less than 64 diamonds, there is a huge chance that players will buy a ton of ender pearls and will become way too overpowerd, which is something I don’t want to see. (for example: being able to escape after every fight or throwing your ender pearl to an island, break their egg and tp away.) -1

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
Ender pearls are tons of fun to use and a great way of transportation around the map and can completely change how players already play problem is they cost 64 diamonds.
Ender pearls are 64 diamonds which makes them not worth it to buy them the only time it’s worth it to buy ender pearls is when you have the best loot you can get and it’s end game (like 20 mins in)
Overpowered:
Normal:
20 = 1 ender pearl

Ps: if you disagree of the prices I have listed please reply with what you think should be the price
Hey, I kinda disagree with your suggestion. I think it would be too overpowered, I mean an enderpearl is kinda pog. 30 gold for 5-10 g enderpearls just a little bit overpowered, games will probably end in 10-15min so yeah. However nice suggestion, I agree with the fact that it would be fun though!

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Like several people have said above me, I think your suggestions are way too underpriced. Enderpearls shouldn't come into play early game, however, I do agree that 64 diamonds is a bit much. I think maybe lowering the price to 32 or 48 diamonds per enderpearl would be good enough. That way, you won't have to save up a huge amount of diamonds for one, however, you also won't get a lot too easily.

Reactions: i_bumb

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
enderpearls should never cost gold, it would be way too overpowered. i agree 64 diamonds is a lot tho! enderpearls are a great thing to have and for a lot of people the way to end a camper team when the game lasts long enough. i think Void his idea sounds like good prices for pearls :)

Reactions: CeleryAskin

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I totally disagree with the suggestion of making enderpearl cheaper. Such as making enderpearls costs gold should never happen, about the economy system, many players would probably complain about it because it is just too cheap and easy to get. I don't even think playing eggwars would be the same anymore, it's just getting some gold and rush people with enderpearls. And for Normal, I wouldn't want a enderpearl to be cheaper than a diamond sword which only costs 12 diamonds. If this gets implemented, these are the prices that I would want:
Normal: 48 Diamonds
Overpowered: 48 Diamonds
Hardcore: 64 Diamonds

getgooder691

May 4, 2021
Overpowered:
Normal:
20 = 1 ender pearl

i think 30 gold should be like 3-5 pearls

getgooder691

May 4, 2021
Hi! I disagree with the suggestion of making ender pearls cheaper, since that would be way too overpowerd imo. An ender pearl is one of the most overpowerd items in the game, since you can tp to an island within a few seconds or escape from a fight when you almost died, which is something really useful. When an ender pearl will cost less than 64 diamonds, there is a huge chance that players will buy a ton of ender pearls and will become way too overpowerd, which is something I don’t want to see. (for example: being able to escape after every fight or throwing your ender pearl to an island, break their egg and tp away.) -1
Well it just makes the game more fast pace and overall is just a fun thing to use. Let’s say some dude is camping his base with a bow obby and all that annoying stuff, So your gonna wait to get 32 Diamonds just to to him and kill him, nawww chief that ain’t it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
Top Bottom