Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

davethel

Sep 10, 2019
In many game modes there should be a maximum number of resources available at any time. For example in PvP game there is a diamond (or emerald) generator. There is a slowly increasing max of diamonds. If this was checked against the numbers Players spend, then it could snag resource hackers. If this is already in place, it seems to be defeated somehow.

Thanks guys!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Do you mean eggwars? Because that game has generators. With the max amount of diamonds I disagree. Some people farm them so having a maximum wouldn’t make sense. I’ve also never heard of cheats to get the maximum amount of resources

davethel

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry, I didn't explain it well. So let's take EggWars map with two diamond generators. When the game begins there is zero diamonds available, then as the game goes on there is a mathmatical limit of n/s (where "n" is the number of diamonds and "s" is time in seconds) If Sentinel checked this max against what was spent at the Shops, then it could catch these cheaters. Ex: 30 seconds into the game, a player buying an enchanted apple. 32 > n/30

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
Where are you talking about hahahahaha
Is there anyone who understands what he is saying? LOL

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Never heard of a cheat where people can have more diamonds than receiving. How do they do it? Go in creative and steal diamonds? Seems very impossible to me

Reactions: iiJoris_

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Never heard of a cheat where people can have more diamonds than receiving. How do they do it? Go in creative and steal diamonds? Seems very impossible to me
I think I know what he means. If the diamond generator has 10 diamonds on it and you let TnT explode on the gen, the Diamonds will 'dissapear'. Once you step on the diamond gen, you'll receive more diamonds than the maximum.

If that's what you're trying to say, this is just a bug that can't be fixed I believe so. By exploding the diamonds, the game things they exploded but in theory they aren't. But the game and gen thinks there's no diamond there, they will spawn again. Although this doesn't give you an advantage or isn't a hack. You still have to wait the same amount of time when you didn't explode the diamonds.

I tried to explain it as good as possible, because my English bears the consequences of me being tired.

Reactions: Marieke2001

davethel

Sep 10, 2019

No, This is different. I've seen people go into creative before: Screenshot_20191108-121805_YouTube.jpg

davethel

Sep 10, 2019
Ofc I have haahah
But there are no hax to get free diamonds or something lol

There's hacks for pretty much anything. I posted a pic of a "free" bedrock blocks. Some players fly. There's a list as long as your arm. But Cubecraft fights against it with the anti-cheat and bans.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom