Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
hi , so i have this idea in mind for a while now and in my opinion is pretty useful for everyone, i think we should have an option to save a match replay cause let’s be real how many times it happened u got an insane combo , u hit a record , u saw an cheater and u couldn’t do anything about it just cause u didn’t have enough proof… with match replays this will be solved and banning cheaters will become easier and efficient
p.s feel free to leave ur opinion and if u agree with this leave a ✔️

MCMaster3268

Jul 16, 2021
Hypixel does the match replay thing, and I think CubeCraft should follow suit. I mean, CubeCraft's EggWars inspired Hypixel to make Bed Wars, so why not return the favor? I do wholeheartedly agree that CubeCraft should add a replay system.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I agree but I think you shouldn't let every player be able to store replay's. I think you should have Gold/Diamond Rank to store Replay's for a month on Java (and be able to watch them). And have VIP Level 4 to be able to store Replay's for a month on Bedrock. Option 2: Make a replay pass that costs 5-10 $ and let you watch unlimited replays forever or for a set amount of time. For the average non player I think they shouldn't have access to Replay's except for when you end your game you are able to watch your replay (and possibly save a link to your replay in case you see a hacker and want to report it to a mod. Anyway I give an :agree:

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom