• I agree with the ''Most Followers''

• I agree with the ''Checking stats on the Forums''

• I agree with the ''Play Again''

• I agree with the ''Remove unfair bans''

• I agree with the ''Edit Kits''

• I agree with the ''Old Arcade -> New Arcade''

• I agree with the ''Parkour Minigame in Parkour''

• I like all of the suggestions

• I don't like any of the suggestions (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello everybody,

Today I’m making a new part of my suggestion thread. This will contain, most of the time, small suggestion. Without further ado, I introduce everyone:
Massieve Suggestion Thread Part III

Edit Profile Posts:
There have been multiply times I or wrote a post on my profile, or someone else’s or I commented on someone’s profile post and it had some grammar mistakes. I couldn’t edit my post. Then I had to remove my post and rewrite it, or I had to correct my mistake in the next post. But with both options you’ll have to wait a while because of the cooldown.
Reduce the cooldown:
I’m sorry, but I’m not a slow typer. Since you have to wait 60 secondes to post something new, you most of the time have to wait..
Especially with status posts. At new years day I was being nice, and I commented on everyone’s status who said ‘’Happy new year’’ It took ages. I’m not even kidding. How slow do you think we type?
Please reduce the cooldown as it is way to long. Reduce it to something like, 30 secondes?
Also, conversations, threads and status posts should be separated with the cooldown.
I think the conversations are already separated, but posts on threads and status posts aren’t separated. When I post on a thread, and then move on to a status post, I still have to wait.

I suggest that you can edit you profile posts. So we can edit our mistakes or whatever.
‘’But.. But then people can edit out swear words, or whatever!’’
They can indeed, but without that, they can still remove their status post.
Also, in threads you can also edit out swear words, so what’s the big difference?

/Rules
I think I’ve already suggested this already once, but I thought of this again.
When you do /rules, you see a link to the thread on the forums, with all the rules.
ycPmPl-ge1_ZgBZhDfZamk-zdpp-03X5VrBrXfuRer8InV_s5BGcKKqzd2CKEn7-2B1HU11wg0lJLP35uje6tEe4nQMY1FpAtS_Cb3-1fYS4ITM_bbsSP9JqSVNyhefP1WYrbNqg

But when you’re in game, you can’t look at the rules real quick, that’s why I suggested this:
When you’re in, for example, a Skywars game and you type /rules, you’ll see all the rules of Skywars. When you’re in an Eggwars game, you’ll see all the rules of Eggwars. When you’re in Tower Defence game, you’ll see all the rules of Tower Defence, and so on.
-----------------------
Example:

------- EggWars Rules -------
Trolling: Trolling can take many forms, like killing/injuring teammates, breaking defenses for no reason in games

Bug abuse: Bug abuse is defined as intentionally using a bug or glitch in any way, shape, or form. Bug abuse is strictly prohibited. Bugs can be reported here: https://cbecrft.net/bugs

*Pretend that here are all of the are rules because I’m too lazy to actually put them all here*

-----------------------

Skywars: the Enderman Kit:
I haven’t played with this kit for a very long time, so please correct me if I’m wrong

If you play with the Enderman kit, and you get the ender pearl. The pearl, doesn’t go to your inventory. It drops on the floor, which extremely frustrated if you are playing team mode, and your teammate picks up your ender pearl.
Or you are in a fight, and you don’t get the pearl.
Now, I don’t know if this is because your inventory is full or not.
If it is because of your inventory, I suggest you add a timer in the chat, that only the people with the enderman kit can see. So you have time to throw something out.
(It would still be a problem if you’re in a fight.)

-----------------------
Example Timer:

You will receive your ender pearl in 5 seconds.
You will receive your ender pearl in
4 seconds.
3 seconds.
2 seconds.
1 second.

Maybe some different colours, but it’s just an example of how it can looks like.
-----------------------

Auto Kit:
There has been countless times that I, and I’m pretty sure a lot of other people, l forgot to choose a kit.
That’s why I suggest to add to add an option where you can choose a kit that you will always have set. You can change this in the lobby, when the game is starting and/or it’s your previously chosen kit. Of course you can still choose another kit, but if you forget it once, the auto-kit has your back.
(This works for any game with kits.)

Skywars Duels
I know, I know, I know. Hypixel has this too. But I don't care.. It’s a good idea.
Skywars Duels is something apart from the Classic / OP / Normal duels.
You spawn on above the island, in a glass cage, just like Skywars. Before the game starts you can choose a kit. The kits are the same as the normal Skywars kits and maybe a few changes. (All of them are available and you don't have to buy any of them.) There are chests, just like normal Skywars and there is a mid with also chests. There are also refills and no vote options.

Remove EnzoKnol from the Eggwars lobby.
The title of this suggestion says it all. Remove him. Change him to a staff member or another YouTuber.
EnzoKnol has been banned twice, and I think he even lost his YouTube rank because of it. He is in my opinion very irrelevant and he is really annoying. He shouldn't deserve a place there since he is barely online.
nx2ki1G5U9p76R6ZQd5pGIB8oOqMHJyDXkOFitLIiBHOQuDQ-yboF258mEVK8S5Gi_BfoXxd7Qvle5VkJ4bYJrgFLy5lsc9UIvw0OCnV9Hk6TVSUkMNW3B_-dPSywZJ3ep8mDLeB

Most followers
On the forums, we have most likes, messages and trophies. Where are most followers? The people with a lot of followers should get a leaderboard to.

Checking stats on the site
This idea has been suggested before, and turned down before. But I’m going to suggest it anyway. But I hope in a way everyone would be happy.
With this suggestion you can check your own stats and stats of other people.
If this gets added, you can go to the site and check stats. Here you can check all the stats of everyone ever joined the server. From Skywars deaths to most points. For all these things are also leaderboards.
“But some people don't want others to look up your stats.”
I know, that's why it has been turned down before. But what about a option where you can turn it on and off? You can disable people seeing all your stats or just certain stats. For example you disable only your deaths in Eggwars. (If you don't want people to see your stats, and you disable it. You also can't get onto the leaderboards.)
You can choose between all the gamemode (Also, if possible, deleted ones.), general (Most loot points, most points, most xp.).
You can again, also look up people.
When you want to look up your own stats, you have to look up your own name or you need a forum account and you have to link your MC account. Then you can click on a profile button.
(The leaderboards are top 10 of everything, deaths, wins, kills, most time played etc.)

I’m sorry if this looks a bit messy, I’m not good at explaining, that’s why I most of the time suggest small things.

Play Again
When you lose, or win a game, you want to play again most of the time. So I think a ‘Play Again’ button is really nice to have. Since you go into spectator mode when you lose you can't add something in your inventory. So maybe, it’ll pop-up into the chat and you can click it. Then you get teleported to a random game.

Remove Unfair Bans
If you get banned, or muted and you appeal, and the appeal gets accepted the ban or mute should be removed. If you got muted or banned unfair, you deserve a clean record.

Edit Kits
When I’m playing (Speed) Eggwars, I choose the kit Eggs Legs, which gives you 4 speed potions. I prefer to have this in slot 4. But I get in in slot 1.
Same with Skywars. I suggest that you can be able to edit kits. So you can choose which item goes in which slot, or if you want your armor equipped or not.

Old Arcade -> New Arcade
A while ago, Cubecraft added Quakecraft back along with Slime Survival (Snowman Survival). Now I’m suggesting two things.
1. Bring back the old arcade
The old arcade was not only original, but everybody loved them. Now I can understand this will take a very long time so I’m not expecting that the next update is a arcade update, where they add back all the old games, but I do want them to add these games back.
2. Separate the old and new arcade.
Right now, you have two sides with the exact same games. I think it’ll be nice to make one side for the old arcade games (Quakecraft, Parkour Minigame, Spleef etc.) and one side for the new arcade games (Line Dash, Barn Brawl, Wing Rush, Slime Survival etc.) With this, you can also join Wing Rush without having to join the Mixed Arcade.

Parkour Minigame in Parkour
The title might be a bit strange, allow me to explain myself.
As soon as the Parkour gets released, I think that they also should put the Parkour Minigame there. Since it’s: parkour.

This was it for this time...
I know, it was quite bad if you compair it my part I and II

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Enzoknol did lost his YouTube rank, but I think he got it back but i'm not sure... And he actually is online. Most of the time, he is nicked because he doesn't want to get focused. (people might target him because they want to kill their favorite youtuber)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Enzoknol did lost his YouTube rank, but I think he got it back but i'm not sure... And he actually is online. Most of the time, he is nicked because he doesn't want to get focused. (people might target him because they want to kill their favorite youtuber)
He still got banned.. Twice.
Why keep him when you can put a staff member there who does way more for the server..?

Reactions: Priley

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
He isn't nicked, because his YouTube rank is removed.

Reactions: Priley

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Edit Profile Posts:
There have been multiply times I or wrote a post on my profile, or someone else’s or I commented on someone’s profile post and it had some grammar mistakes. I couldn’t edit my post. Then I had to remove my post and rewrite it, or I had to correct my mistake in the next post. But with both options you’ll have to wait a while because of the cooldown.
I fully agree with this.
/Rules
When you do /rules, you see a link to the thread on the forums, with all the rules.
ycPmPl-ge1_ZgBZhDfZamk-zdpp-03X5VrBrXfuRer8InV_s5BGcKKqzd2CKEn7-2B1HU11wg0lJLP35uje6tEe4nQMY1FpAtS_Cb3-1fYS4ITM_bbsSP9JqSVNyhefP1WYrbNqg

But when you’re in game, you can’t look at the rules real quick, that’s why I suggested this:
When you’re in, for example, a Skywars game and you type /rules, you’ll see all the rules of Skywars. When you’re in an Eggwars game, you’ll see all the rules of Eggwars. When you’re in Tower Defence game, you’ll see all the rules of Tower Defence, and so on.
I don't really like this one 'cause you can't see all of the rules, only specific for that gamemode. If they add this, I would like to see the link.
I haven’t played with this kit for a very long time, so please correct me if I’m wrong

If you play with the Enderman kit, and you get the ender pearl. The pearl, doesn’t go to your inventory. It drops on the floor, which extremely frustrated if you are playing team mode, and your teammate picks up your ender pearl.
If it is because of your inventory, I suggest you add a timer in the chat, that only the people with the enderman kit can see. So you have time to throw something out.
Can't share my opinion, I never use this kit, although if this is true it's pretty annoying.
Auto Kit:
There has been countless times that I, and I’m pretty sure a lot of other people, l forgot to choose a kit.
That’s why I suggest to add to add an option where you can choose a kit that you will always have set. You can change this in the lobby, when the game is starting and/or it’s your previously chosen kit. Of course you can still choose another kit, but if you forget it once, the auto-kit has your back.
HELL YEAH
Skywars Duels
I know, I know, I know. Hypixel has this too. But I don't care.. It’s a good idea.
You spawn on above the island, in a glass cage, just like Skywars. Before the game starts you can choose a kit. The kits are the same as the normal Skywars kits and maybe a few changes. (All of them are available and you don't have to buy any of them.) There are chests, just like normal Skywars and there is a mid with also chests. There are also refills and no vote options.
I don't really mind about this one, they could add it and it would be fun, but we'll get a kinda fight with Hypixel 'cause we "stole" something.
The title of this suggestion says it all. Remove him. Change him to a staff member or another YouTuber.
EnzoKnol has been banned twice, and I think he even lost his YouTube rank because of it. He is in my opinion very irrelevant and he is really annoying. He shouldn't deserve a place there since he is barely online.
I've already forwarded this to @Efcluke94 at 21-1-2018 (1-21-2018) and this is in the backlog.
Most followers
On the forums, we have most likes, messages and trophies. Where are most followers? The people with a lot of followers should get a leaderboard to.
Why not?
This idea has been suggested before, and turned down before. But I’m going to suggest it anyway. But I hope in a way everyone would be happy.
If this gets added, you can go to the site and check stats. Here you can check all the stats of everyone ever joined the server. From Skywars deaths to most points. For all these things are also leaderboards.
I know, that's why it has been turned down before. But what about a option where you can turn it on and off? You can disable people seeing all your stats or just certain stats. For example you disable only your deaths in Eggwars. (If you don't want people to see your stats, and you disable it. You also can't get onto the leaderboards.)
You can choose between all the gamemode (Also, if possible, deleted ones.), general (Most loot points, most points, most xp.).
When you want to look up your own stats, you have to look up your own name or you need a forum account and you have to link your MC account. Then you can click on a profile button.
(The leaderboards are top 10 of everything, deaths, wins, kills, most time played etc.)

I’m sorry if this looks a bit messy, I’m not good at explaining, that’s why I most of the time suggest small things.
Nah, I don't like this one. I mean, what if you are 1st at the "most death" leaderboard, everyone would think you're a noob. Maybe you could have the abillity to search your own stats somewhere on the site, or ingame when you click at a specific part of the hologram you would see the leaderboard of that part. I don't have the feeling this should be on the site.
Play Again
When you lose, or win a game, you want to play again most of the time. So I think a ‘Play Again’ button is really nice to have. Since you go into spectator mode when you lose you can't add something in your inventory. So maybe, it’ll pop-up into the chat and you can click it. Then you get teleported to a random game.
One thing: yeah.
Remove Unfair Bans
If you get banned, or muted and you appeal, and the appeal gets accepted the ban or mute should be removed. If you got muted or banned unfair, you deserve a clean record.
An appeal from a fair ban/mute is able to get accepted, and I think they already do this. I got false banned quite while ago for Hackiny (I had a compromised account) and I got an unban (Thanks @Cyan xD), and it isn't on the appealsite anymore.
Edit Kits
When I’m playing (Speed) Eggwars, I choose the kit Eggs Legs, which gives you 4 speed potions. I prefer to have this in slot 4. But I get in in slot 1.
Same with Skywars. I suggest that you can be able to edit kits. So you can choose which item goes in which slot, or if you want your armor equipped or not.
Why not? Although I don't see the points why you cannot scroll to the 9th keyslot.
The old arcade was not only original, but everybody loved them. Now I can understand this will take a very long time so I’m not expecting that the next update is a arcade update, where they add back all the old games, but I do want them to add these games back.
I played the old arcade a lot and I LOVED it, although I do not have the feeling every game should return. When a old game is removed and a lot of people is complaining about it, i am quite sure they'll return it. Look to Quake Craft.
Right now, you have two sides with the exact same games. I think it’ll be nice to make one side for the old arcade games (Quakecraft, Parkour Minigame, Spleef etc.) and one side for the new arcade games (Line Dash, Barn Brawl, Wing Rush, Slime Survival etc.) With this, you can also join Wing Rush without having to join the Mixed Arcade.
Yes. Just yes.
As soon as the Parkour gets released, I think that they also should put the Parkour Minigame there. Since it’s: parkour
If I'm correct, they have in every lobby a parkour. (Correct me if I'm wrong). I'm sure they will also add it there.

Reactions: Cyan

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't really like this one 'cause you can't see all of the rules, only specific for that gamemode. If they add this, I would like to see the link.
Other wise you can only see a link. And of course they can still add the link on the bottom with something like
''If you'd like to see all of the rules, click on this link.
[Link]''
and in the lobby you can see all of the general rules, like no swearing etc.

Nah, I don't like this one. I mean, what if you are 1st at the "most death" leaderboard, everyone would think you're a noob. Maybe you could have the abillity to search your own stats somewhere on the site, or ingame when you click at a specific part of the hologram you would see the leaderboard of that part. I don't have the feeling this should be on the site.
Maybe I was a little bit going crazy with adding leaderboards to everything. Maybe just the 'good' things. Like wins, kills, maybe streaks? (Adding streaks is something I wanted to talk about in my part 4)
But I do want people to be able to see everyone's leaderboard. But again, if you do not feel comfortable with that you can turn it off.

If I'm correct, they have in every lobby a parkour. (Correct me if I'm wrong). I'm sure they will also add it there.
No I mean the parkour minigame. It was a game in the old arcade. You had to get 10 points to win.
Then if they add this to parkour, you can join it. It's not like the parkour in the lobby.

D

Deleted member 100818

I saw old arcade, haven't read any further and I agreed.

EDIT: And I honestly hate that people are complaining about originality. Originality doesn't matter that much, it's more about how original the context of the game is. Like colors and creating an own style. I'd love to have old arcade back.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
nx2ki1G5U9p76R6ZQd5pGIB8oOqMHJyDXkOFitLIiBHOQuDQ-yboF258mEVK8S5Gi_BfoXxd7Qvle5VkJ4bYJrgFLy5lsc9UIvw0OCnV9Hk6TVSUkMNW3B_-dPSywZJ3ep8mDLeB

YES PLEASE

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Old Arcade -> New Arcade
A while ago, Cubecraft added Quakecraft back along with Slime Survival (Snowman Survival). Now I’m suggesting two things.
nobody played the old arcade - why would they add it back because maybe 20, 30 users on the forums want it?

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Don't know in what demension you lived but everyone loved old arcade and played it for hours. Okay hour glass was dead but the other games did very well.
Hour Glass - 0 players
Parkour Minigame - maybe a game every 2 hour or so
Super Craft Bros - lucky to get a game once an hour
Paintball - was never even working
Hide N' Seek - every 15, 20 minutes you could get a game
TNT Run - perhaps every half hour, every 45 mins tops

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Edit Profile Posts:
I suggest that you can edit you profile posts. So we can edit our mistakes or whatever.
‘’But.. But then people can edit out swear words, or whatever!’’
They can indeed, but without that, they can still remove their status post.
Also, in threads you can also edit out swear words, so what’s the big difference?
I totally agree with this , I have had to remove some of my profile posts just because I made some grammer mistakes. I would also like to have this for the conversations because it is quite annoying to send a mail back telling that you made some mistakes.
/Rules

-----------------------
Example:

------- EggWars Rules -------
Trolling: Trolling can take many forms, like killing/injuring teammates, breaking defenses for no reason in games

Bug abuse: Bug abuse is defined as intentionally using a bug or glitch in any way, shape, or form. Bug abuse is strictly prohibited. Bugs can be reported here: https://cbecrft.net/bugs

*Pretend that here are all of the are rules because I’m too lazy to actually put them all here*
I am not really sure what I have to think about this idea , it seems cool but it also seems a little useless because I am almost 100% sure that most of the players would not like to look at the rules while they're playing a game.

I have never gotten this problem before with my enderman kit. It always goes straight in my inventory , Like other people told you it can be that the enderpearl drops on the floor because you have a full inventory.
Example Timer:

You will receive your ender pearl in 5 seconds.
4 seconds.
3 seconds.
2 seconds.
1 second.

Maybe some different colours, but it’s just an example of how it can looks like.
Well I wouldn't like this when I am playing a game. I like to have a clean chat where I can see who has been killed and who is saying what. But I am sure that most of the people would like to have this just so that they know that they will be able to use the enderpearl in a couple seconds.
Auto Kit:
Just a big yes for this idea , I forgot to pick my kit a lot of times and sometimes I join games that're already starting and it is so hard to join and pick a kit in less than 5-1seconds.
Skywars Duels
Sorry but I don't really see a point in adding this game , it looks like assasination but than in a dual version. Sorry but I am afraid that I don't really like this idea.
Well It looks like it is something stupid but I agree with you , staff members deserve to stand on the spot of the youtuber because staff members are doing there best to help the server out voluntary.
Most followers
I see why you wanna add this but like other people already told adding this isn't a smart idea because you already know that staff members are going to take all the spots.

I agree with this idea , I have suggested this before but nothing happend with my idea. I would also like to see my global stats: Total hours/days played in general, total kills , total deaths and etc.
Play Again
I can see why you would like to have this but I would love to choose my map when I wanna play a game.
Remove Unfair Bans
I totally agree with you , you can't see you punishment on the appeal site anymore but you know that it is still there so that the staff members can see that you got punished before. I would also like to have this removed just so that you can show to the staff members that you're worth it.
Edit Kits
I am not a fan of this idea , I think that you just need to put a little more effort in switching your items to the right spot when you're palying a game.
Old Arcade -> New Arcade
I am see why you would like to have some old arcade games back but I am also sure that it isn't smart to add all the games back because some of the old games were dead and no one played it anymore.
As soon as the Parkour gets released, I think that they also should put the Parkour Minigame there. Since it’s: parkour.
I don't really have anything to say on this because I don't have a problem with this.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom