Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamHax

Jun 26, 2016
2016-06-26_13.15.05.png in this map there are 4 teams of 3 and this map is quite different than the others... the players spawn on their designated ships (islands) and the asteroids have your lv 1 gold gen and within them are your eggs. you do spawn on the space ships and so do your villagers to. each colored glass represent each team and what ship is pointing near an astroid means that is there asteroid/egg. now in the very middle is 1 lv 2 diamond gen, 1 lv 3 diamond gen, and 2 lv 3 gold gens. if have any other questions contact me thru pepcigaming@gmail.com
2016-06-26_13.15.05.png

XboxPlayzMC

Jun 27, 2016
I think you need to add a ton more detail. It is way too simple. Also, you need to have the middle and bases in more unique blocks. If you put time and imagination to it I think you can put some imagination and time that can make something that looks very good.

Compositions

Sep 26, 2015
South Carolina, USA
The map looks rushed and probably took you about an hour at most. Why does each team of 3 have one island/ship that is separated completely from the other 2? That doesn't make much sense to me. Also, each person on a team should, in my opinion, spawn on the same island, instead of having to spend iron tokens on building blocks to get to islands where their own teammates are on. The one thing I will applaud you on is the theme of the map. I think if you spent a little more time on it and fixed what I have stated, this map could potentially look really nice.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom