Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
I come to the forum to propose an idea, I hope it will bear fruit, well, the idea is, what if they implemented more 5-6-10 player maps in eggwars? Since in large parties of 6- 10 people, it is annoying to wait for an aztec, or mansion, rome or orc to come out, I would consider it a good option, to give more fun to the eggwars modality / vengo al foro para proponer una idea, espero que de sus frutos, bueno, la idea es, ¿que tal si implementaran mas mapas de 5-6-10 jugadores en eggwars? ya que en partys grades de 6- 10 personas, es molesto esperar a que salga un aztec, o mansion, rome o orc, yo lo consideraria una buena opcion, para dar mas diversion a la modalidad de eggwars

i use traductor for ingles, i talk spanish xd

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I agree with it too. Sometimes, when you are in a party of 6-9, you just have to wait until one big map opens, and sometimes it's not worth the waiting, so why not adding more maps of 6-10 players.
Nice idea

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
We've got plenty of Eggwars to play on, plus we got some new ones recently.
Always more is better, but in this case, other things and gamodes are more important to update/add maps in my opinion.
Also, the waiting time is fairly decent, as you might get one of the maps you want without waiting for more than a couple of minutes.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It would be nice to have a few more maps for bigger parties. I don't mind waiting for a map occasionally, or splitting up the party to do Trio's or Duo's but it would just be nice to have a few more maps with a variety of size. I realise there are a lot of Eggwars maps already but you could put maps on a rotation if more maps are added.

Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
I like your idea of having more maps that have teams of 5-6 and 10 people but I think that more people are playing in small parties of 2-3-4 people than 5-6 or 10.

D

Deleted member 469419

I like the idea. When I'm sometimes in party with another 10 persons it's so difficult to find maps that fit to the party size.

We currently only have 2/3 maps of 10 persons.

So, I'm agree that maps of 5, 6 and 10 persons should be added.

Suggest you add a poll to know players opinions.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom