Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
Hey guys, I don't know exactly who to talk to to get this sorted but I want to make an animation featuring cubecraft's maps. Is there any link where I am able to download the maps or would a staff member be able to give me a download???

I understand the risk of them being stolen and used by another server and promise if given the privilege, I would only use it for animation purposes ONLY.

I can go into more detail once I know I am not in the dark. :P

Thanks Y'all, - iGamingMango

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
I mean, I wouldn't worry about it being stolen, as it's extremely easy to do.
I believe there's a mod that allows you to select a chunk radius and download that as a schematic/world

You seem like a professional professional, so later on, could ya maybe help me out a bit? (i have to go now but will be back soon)

If you are unable to help could you just point me in the right direction? (links)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
B

Britney Spears

Is there any link where I am able to download the maps or would a staff member be able to give me a download???

No there is not, maps are made for Cubecraft and Cubecraft only, which means that we don't make maps downloadable. If you wish to make an animation, you could do that by connecting to the server and joining the maps where you'd like to create an animation in.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
No there is not, maps are made for Cubecraft and Cubecraft only, which means that we don't make maps downloadable. If you wish to make an animation, you could do that by connecting to the server and joining the maps where you'd like to create an animation in.
Technically thats not entirely true, from what ive heard from other members and other staff you are allowed to download the maps to single player worlds

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Everything is possible these days.
Like GainFullTerror said you can download a mod that allows you to select coords and then u could download them.
You can also add them by WE (WorldEdit) yourself.
Or you could make your own Minecraft Launcher client that has those options in it but that would take couple weeks.

So to be honest, the second option would be the best one, since option 1 is kinda weird/hard and option 3 is just next level. :P

Hope you'll find something that you like. Good luck! :-D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom