Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSanz

Feb 10, 2018
Venezuela
Quiero ver si me pueden dar los correctos permisos para usar los maspas de Cubecraft en otro servidor,esto lo hago ya que en estos mapas con en la mayoria de la gente que les gusta,de igual maneras casi todo el mundo los conocen (Cubecraft) pondre un Aviso que los mapas fueron hechos por el Staff de Cubecraft,esto es todo...Gracias.

I want to see if they can give me the permission to use the Cubecraft maspas on another server, this is what I do on these maps with most of the people that they like, in the same way almost everyone they know (Cubecraft ) I will post a notice that the maps were made by the Cubecraft staff, this is all ... Thank you.

Oriol Carbo

May 31, 2017
Spain
Suerte a ver si te dejan. Me gustó que preguntaras, ya que gente que los usa no pide permiso y hace lo que quiere. Suerte!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Using maps from cubecraft is not allowed.
You are basically “stealing” their maps. Even though some servers are doing it, it is still not allowed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom