Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSanz

Feb 10, 2018
Venezuela
Quiero ver si me pueden dar los correctos permisos para usar los maspas de Cubecraft en otro servidor,esto lo hago ya que en estos mapas con en la mayoria de la gente que les gusta,de igual maneras casi todo el mundo los conocen (Cubecraft) pondre un Aviso que los mapas fueron hechos por el Staff de Cubecraft,esto es todo...Gracias.

I want to see if they can give me the permission to use the Cubecraft maspas on another server, this is what I do on these maps with most of the people that they like, in the same way almost everyone they know (Cubecraft ) I will post a notice that the maps were made by the Cubecraft staff, this is all ... Thank you.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Quiero ver si me pueden dar los correctos permisos para usar los maspas de Cubecraft en otro servidor,esto lo hago ya que en estos mapas con en la mayoria de la gente que les gusta,de igual maneras casi todo el mundo los conocen (Cubecraft) pondre un Aviso que los mapas fueron hechos por el Staff de Cubecraft,esto es todo...Gracias.

I want to see if they can give me the permission to use the Cubecraft maspas on another server, this is what I do on these maps with most of the people that they like, in the same way almost everyone they know (Cubecraft ) I will post a notice that the maps were made by the Cubecraft staff, this is all ... Thank you.
I do not think this is allowed, because you are just stealing maps if you do that, and that's mean.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

The Cubecraft maps are made by the Cubecraft build team and are for Cubecraft only. They are not public for download anywhere on the internet, with that being said, you are not allowed/able to use the maps on other servers.
@Capitan lock? If you can't, @ChaosConjurer c: (are helpers able to lock?)

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom