• Teepee

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
I suggest the maps Technology, Tentacles, MLG, Nightmare, Teepee, Steampunk, Elven and Ender to be added in Bedrock EggWars solo. Also Pizza and Shipwreck in Teams of 2, Kingdom in Teams of 4 and Teams Of 10 mode (Rome, Mansion)

Reactions: Anneum

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
if you are right although I play more java than bedrock I like to play in bedrock apart that at this time in bedrock there are more than 20,000 people and in java there are only 3000 and the truth is that they should give more opportunity to bedrock and add more maps since to the aver many people would get bored of playing on the same map ... I agree with your suggestion

Reactions: mckristiyan28yt
Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
I am on Minecraft Bedrock for PC and I still feel really bad why you don't add these maps. I and many people are bored from repetive maps (only Mine, winter, jungle repeat). PLEASE ADD MORE MAPS!

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I am on Minecraft Bedrock for PC and I still feel really bad why you don't add these maps. I and many people are bored from repetive maps (only Mine, winter, jungle repeat). PLEASE ADD MORE MAPS!
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

-Locked- 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom