Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
El nuevo mapa es muy malo, no deja de tocar ese mapa feo y lo peor es que parece haber sido diseñado por un niño que apenas jugó Minecraft hace una semana, un mapa muy poco proporcionado tanto en la superficie como en las dimensiones, un mapa donde puedes caer de formas absurdas, un mapa donde la espada de empuje dos es inútil, así como el puente de hielo porque con 2 bloques alcanzan el centro y las islas de conteo, deberían buscar nuevos constructores y no niños de 5 años
2020-07-23_17.00.15.png

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
One more thing, why are my pets so useless? is it a bug in my account? I faced a person who had only one cat and I had 3 dogs and 2 cats and the first one killed me, his cat super gifted with the serum of Captain America destroyed me and my 5 pets, I don't know if it's a server error or from my account, but it hurts that my cat is like Aunt May and the opposite cats are endowed with the serum of the super soldier or that they still have gamma radiation as a hulk, it is absurd that a user with a cat kills another with 3 dogs and 2 cats is illogical even for the dumbest

1595545843602.png

Reactions: TheJordanian

TheJordanian

Jan 2, 2016
Colombia
www.youtube.com
One more thing, why are my pets so useless? is it a bug in my account? I faced a person who had only one cat and I had 3 dogs and 2 cats and the first one killed me, his cat super gifted with the serum of Captain America destroyed me and my 5 pets, I don't know if it's a server error or from my account, but it hurts that my cat is like Aunt May and the opposite cats are endowed with the serum of the super soldier or that they still have gamma radiation as a hulk, it is absurd that a user with a cat kills another with 3 dogs and 2 cats is illogical even for the dumbest

View attachment 171493
In my experience, cats attack you first if you are the one who is attacking first, they defend their owner. Maybe this happened to you?
I have had the same issue where pets are just useless.

Reactions: XxtorroxX

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
El nuevo mapa es muy malo, no deja de tocar ese mapa feo y lo peor es que parece haber sido diseñado por un niño que apenas jugó Minecraft hace una semana, un mapa muy poco proporcionado tanto en la superficie como en las dimensiones, un mapa donde puedes caer de formas absurdas, un mapa donde la espada de empuje dos es inútil, así como el puente de hielo porque con 2 bloques alcanzan el centro y las islas de conteo, deberían buscar nuevos constructores y no niños de 5 añosView attachment 171492
Well, in my opinion it's not a bad map. If you feel implementing this map was a mistake, then go to suggestions and make a thread saying why this map needs to be deleted. The same you have said here, but explained a bit more. And don't say this map was made out of a 5 years old kid because designers put a hard work in order to create maps like this.

Reactions: zSeann

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
Well, in my opinion it's not a bad map. If you feel implementing this map was a mistake, then go to suggestions and make a thread saying why this map needs to be deleted. The same you have said here, but explained a bit more. And don't say this map was made out of a 5 years old kid because designers put a hard work in order to create maps like this.
You're right!

Reactions: Jiivan
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom