Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nammed

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2020
Your Imagination
Hello fellow CubeCraft players!
As everyone knows, the server has been around for quite some time, and so are most of the maps.
disclaimer, this is a suggestion and not an announcement in any form. These are just things I'd like to see changed.

🗺️ Map update / map suggestions.

As we all know we have been playing in the same maps for a couple of years.
While some of the maps have received major updates or glowups, most of them have been the same since release.
Hence I was thinking, what if we, the community, were to vote for a few maps we'd like to keep and the others get a nice makeover or even get replaced.

✍️ How would that effect the server?

I, and I think others may have noticed too that the server is getting quieter, and more frequently we get to hear that cube gets 'more and more boring'.
One solution that has been brought up multiple times is to make more gamemodes, but as we can't constantly add new gamemodes,
which by the way would most likely only have a temporary effect on the player count,
spending a major update on rebuilding / replacing / making maps more beautiful sounds more sufficient to me,
as I think it'd bring back some old players and attract new ones, and many people can enjoy cube again and have a reason to play again.
Of course this would take some time to get used to and not everyone would probably support this, but think about it...
just a lot of new maps and you can still vote for your favorite which you want to stay.
And there are plenty of maps that nobody really likes to see, so we can get rid of them and replace them with new, fresh maps! :)

👨‍🔧What gamemodes did I think about.

Skywars (solo and teams)
Eggwars (solo and teams)
Lucky Island (solo and teams)

These were the gamemodes i thought were most important to update / renew on some maps.

Nyvil

Dec 31, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Obviously, as we've talked about this before you've posted it, I agree. I'd love to see new maps and maybe even some old ones remade :)

Also, you're welcome, making this text nicer was fun owo

• Love
Reactions: Nammed and Matriox

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I really like some new content, such as new maps. Though replacing the most of the maps will take a really long time, as a lot of work needs to be done for something like this. But the main problem I have with this idea is that some of my favorite maps will probably have a big chance of getting removed. And I wouldn't really love to see my favorite maps being removed.

Nammed

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2020
Your Imagination
I really like some new content, such as new maps. Though replacing the most of the maps will take a really long time, as a lot of work needs to be done for something like this. But the main problem I have with this idea is that some of my favorite maps will probably have a big chance of getting removed. And I wouldn't really love to see my favorite maps being removed.
it would indeed take a while, but you it doesn't have to be released immediately. Because if this were to happen, it would not be a small update imo.
And with (your message): ' I have with this idea is that some of my favorite maps will probably have a big chance of getting removed. ', I was thinking of a kind of poll to vote with the community about what we all actually like and which maps we want to keep. Because I give an example, end (skywars solo), I think that over 90% of the community does not like the map at all, 10/10 of the time I hear negativity about that map, not only that map but a few more.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

From my knowledge regarding CubeCraft, They have an issue with submitting new maps I exclusively agree with your suggestion.
In some illustrations, They should take some care about Java, They frequently concentrated on Bedrock.
There are lots of Bedrock maps that aren't available in Java, it would be wonderful if they're gonna add it.
Also, They should add some maps via map submissions, I believe there are already a lot of astounding maps in the threads.

Have a great day!

Reactions: Nammed

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
And with (your message): ' I have with this idea is that some of my favorite maps will probably have a big chance of getting removed. ', I was thinking of a kind of poll to vote with the community about what we all actually like and which maps we want to keep. Because I give an example, end (skywars solo), I think that over 90% of the community does not like the map at all, 10/10 of the time I hear negativity about that map, not only that map but a few more.
Yeah, but the problem is that I'm one of the 10% that likes the maps with the most negative feedback xD

• Haha
Reactions: Nammed
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom