Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Me and my friends play a lot of skywars together. But we think we are pretty bad in some maps, and good in other maps. So we thought, is it possible to see your game statistics (wins, time played, kills, etc.) per map. For example: I can see how many times I have won in the map pacman, and how many kills I have. I don't know if this is possible, but I thought, I post it in suggestions and maybe it will be there one day.

D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, you're meaning all current stats, but in every map, right?

Then, I'll say yes. It would be a great being able to see your stats on every map you've played.

Example:

Pacman map:

Wins: X
Kills: Y
Blocks walked: Z
Arrows shooted: W
Time played: S

About the place in which you would see it:
Perhaps you can see in a gui?

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Uhm, you're meaning all current stats, but in every map, right?

Then, I'll say yes. It would be a great idea being able to see your stats on every map you've played.

Example:

Pacman map:

Wins: X
Kills: Y
Blocks walked: Z
Arrows shooted: W
Time played: S

Perhaps you can see in a gui?
Yeah, that is what I mean, I think it is a cool feature if you can see your stats in every map

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I like this idea, only, I don't know if more people need to know how many kills and wins they have per map and that's why it's not going to be released on the server.

And if this suggestion continues it will be in the upcomming 2 months or something. The developers have something else on their minds to improve the server. We already don't have that many developers...

Reactions: Rawrbin

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree that the developer have better things to do :) But maybe in the future, or when someone is bored xD

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, that is what I mean, I think it is a cool feature if you can see your stats in every map

Imo, it is. Sometimes I have curiosity about my stats on some maps...

This should get added to eggwars, skywars, survivalgames, minerware and towerdefense but with different stats obviously

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I would like to see this but I think it is a lot of work and I don’t really think this is a priority.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Its a good idea, if you can see all the stadistics for each map could help the players to see the stadistics more specific. +1

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom