Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want that to choose the maps does not need rank?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No. (Explain why)

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Lord Pleb

Me, for example, at EggWars.
It has never happened to you that when you look for a map, you get the one you do not want, and when you look for the one that you did not want before, does the one you want come before you? This suggestion is very simple. No rank is needed for map selection. I think that 16.77 EUR is too much for you to just let you choose maps, it is true of the esxlusivos items, firnds, and partys. But I still believe it's too much, you also do not have any permission in Arcade Games.
Suggestion: Do you want to choose a map that does not need rank? I see foolishness that you have to pay to be able to choose a map. It is my opinion.

This is not to not have to wait, or want to choose the map. It's because you do not have the money to buy a rank! It is only the permission to choose map or simply not wait for it to appear on the posters! What's the problem!

T

The Lord Pleb

Unfair for the people with a rank .
I think it's not unfair. For all the permissions that have each rank, I do not think that nothing happens to remove a permission to elect map.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I dont think it will be a good idea since the players who pay the money for the rank will loose and advantage also we have the cartels and we will just have to wait for the map that we like to appear, also hood comment

Reactions: Saevire
T

The Lord Pleb

I dont think it will be a good idea since the players who pay the money for the rank will loose and advantage also we have the cartels and we will just have to wait for the map that we like to appear, also hood comment
It is not the fact of waiting, it is that it does not appear. Today I've been at least half an hour waiting for the "Food" map to appear on EggWars and it has not come out. That's why I made this post.

T

The Lord Pleb

Map selection gives people a reason to buy a rank, if you want to pick the map you play on, buy a rank. :)

It is not the fact of choosing map. I, in itself, is for not having to wait for the map to appear on the posters. It takes too long!

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Unfair for the people with a rank .
Map selection gives people a reason to buy a rank, if you want to pick the map you play on, buy a rank. :)
It is not the fact of waiting, it is that it does not appear. Today I've been at least half an hour waiting for the "Food" map to appear on EggWars and it has not come out. That's why I made this post.

Unfortunately you will just have to wait until it apper or buy a rank.

T

The Lord Pleb

I will edit the main post, because you do not understand.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I will edit the main post, because you do not understand.
I completely understand what you're saying, you dont want to wait for the map that you want to show up because it doesn't always show up quickly. My answer to what you're saying is, that is what a rank is for. Buy it or wait, there's not really anything else to it. You're going to get the same answer from anyone else I'm sure. I bought a rank for THIS PERK, along with the others. Getting that perk taken away and given to everyone makes me and everyone else feel that they should have payed less money.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I completely understand what you're saying, you dont want to wait for the map that you want to show up because it doesn't always show up quickly. My answer to what you're saying is, that is what a rank is for. Buy it or wait, there's not really anything else to it. You're going to get the same answer from anyone else I'm sure. I bought a rank for THIS PERK, along with the others. Getting that perk taken away and given to everyone makes me and everyone else feel that they should have payed less money.
100%agree with your opinion

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Me, for example, at EggWars.
It has never happened to you that when you look for a map, you get the one you do not want, and when you look for the one that you did not want before, does the one you want come before you? This suggestion is very simple. No rank is needed for map selection. I think that 16.77 EUR is too much for you to just let you choose maps, it is true of the esxlusivos items, firnds, and partys. But I still believe it's too much, you also do not have any permission in Arcade Games.
Suggestion: Do you want to choose a map that does not need rank? I see foolishness that you have to pay to be able to choose a map. It is my opinion.

This is not to not have to wait, or want to choose the map. It's because you do not have the money to buy a rank! It is only the permission to choose map or simply not wait for it to appear on the posters! What's the problem!

Takeing away another thing ranks have... Unfair... OP

The map selection is one of the bigger reasons why people buy a rank next to voting, you would give a lot of peoole less reason to buy a rank if your idea would be implemented, the amount of bought would definitely decrease and not only the iron rank.
A lot of people are already complaining that they can't do enough with their rank, this would decrease the value of ranks even more, this is unfair for the people who bought a rank and the complaining would increase.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
IMG_2174.JPG

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The only perks Iron ranks get are the map selectors, kit selectors, PvP custom duel kit selectors, /share in tower defence, 1 weekly reward, 20 friend slots, 4 party slots, and some vanity
now take away the first 3
Yeah ABSOLUTELY NO
there are so few perks for iron that there is no reason at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom