Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want that to choose the maps does not need rank?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No. (Explain why)

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No rank is needed for map selection. I think that 16.77 EUR is too much for you to just let you choose maps, it is true of the esxlusivos items, firnds, and partys
I think it's not unfair. For all the permissions that have each rank, I do not think that nothing happens to remove a permission to elect map.
You're kind of contradicting yourself since you said ranks get little compared to the price.
Removing a perk will give it even less, which will make it even less worth it.

The only reason I could think of when it comes to buying the iron rank is the map selection. Vanity points could be used for bragging rights when it comes to seasonal exclusive vanity items, and that's about it.
The friend & party increase isn't all too worth it to buy on its own, which is why it's a common perk among ranks. It's a small bonus, but not a complete reason to purchase a rank.
Removing the rank-exclusive map selection feature would make iron rank pretty much worthless in my opinion.

Do you think I do not want to or what?
There is no money! We all do not have!
Asking for the management to give non-ranks donor perks because "we can't afford ranks!" isn't a valid point.
Ranks aren't a necessity, and you can easily live without the perks. It's not like ranks get an insane advantage.

An option for those who can't afford ranks is to simply enter in Twitter and stream giveaways. They happen often and there's no way you can complain about a chance at getting a free rank.

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Im agree at some point that choosing map if you are ranked, but I have posted some similar thread and hope you understand my Idea.

Is true that there is no reason to buy rank if you cant have some more privilegies than a cool colored name XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom