Verdict?

• No, you're so dumb, -1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no u

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 346231

Hello, I'm cobvig and today I'll be suggesting a queue for maps with no available servers.

Basically, if you have a rank, you get access to the map selector, but there isn't always an available server for the specific map you want to play. So choosing a map with this queue in place would put you in the queue for that map, and when a server for that map becomes available you would automatically be put into that game.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I would like to see a system where ranked players (probably obsidian for extra perks) can cast a vote in for the next available map to be whatever they voted for. I am not a fan of immediately being put into the map though, maybe just a chat message informing you that the map is now available.
The system would be a voting system where the most votes map is the next one to appear in the selector. This would help with certain maps never appearing (or very rarely appearing). By next one to appear, I mean that once a map fills up/an opening is there due to a restarting map, a new one is generated to takes its place. Ranks are simply voting for which map that would be. And when no ranks are voting, it reverts to randomly generating, or however the system decides.

I know this isn’t exactly what you were suggesting, but I think it might be even better since it can lead to your map of choice being available more often.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, I'm cobvig and today I'll be suggesting a queue for maps with no available servers.

Basically, if you have a rank, you get access to the map selector, but there isn't always an available server for the specific map you want to play. So choosing a map with this queue in place would put you in the queue for that map, and when a server for that map becomes available you would automatically be put into that game.

I think that ranks should be able to START another map. I.e: There are no Under Da Seas but since I have gold rank I can create one, instead of me having to just wait for one to become active, although I also like that suggestion. +1

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I like this idea. Maybe make it exclusive to obsidian or emerald rank players so that an additional feature is added for their ranks only.

Make it so that the player can actually START the map if there isn't an ongoing game already instead of some queing the next map feature (means they don't have to wait around to play).

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Make it so that the player can actually START the map if there isn't an ongoing game already instead of some queing the next map feature (means they don't have to wait around to play).

Ummmm..... That's what I said:

I think that ranks should be able to START another map. I.e: There are no Under Da Seas but since I have gold rank I can create one, instead of me having to just wait for one to become active, although I also like that suggestion. +1

D

Deleted member 100818

It's been suggested several times, and I agreed with all of them. I haven't changed my mind, so agreed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom