Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Looks great, guys! I love this idea, because I was often faced with the predicament of finding a good map to accommodate my friends and I, however I noticed that it now shows the amount of players per team on the signs before you join, does this mean that this page is going to go inactive? I hope it won't, because this is still a great idea. :)
For now, the signs that show the amount of players per team is only on Lucky Islands, Survival Games, and possibly Skywars (unsure on the last one). This thread will continue to be updated because it helps to keep a list of map info just in case something happens. :P

K-lub

Sep 15, 2016
United States of America
For now, the signs that show the amount of players per team is only on Lucky Islands, Survival Games, and possibly Skywars (unsure on the last one). This thread will continue to be updated because it helps to keep a list of map info just in case something happens. :p
Alright, sounds great, always good to have a Plan-B just in case. Also it is not on Skywars, but a regular like myself pretty much knows the amount of players are on each team, haha, would be a nice feature to add though.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
how can i join server egg war in minecraft team extrem
I don't completely understand your question, but I'll try to give an answer.

1) You go on Cubecraft. (IP = play.cubecraftgames.net)
2) Use the compass in your inventory. Click on the dragon egg.

You should be in a lobby with Stained clay, granite and acacia wood.

3) Decide if you would like to play Eggwars on your own or in a team.
4) Once you've chosen for Solo (at your left side) or Team (at your right side), you can choose a map by clicking on one of the signs.
5) You are now in the map and it's time to choose a kit. You can unlock new kits in the pre-lobby (the lobby with clay, granite and acacia wood) by using the book in your inventory.
6) After 10 seconds the game starts. If you've chosen a kit, you will start with certain items or effects.
7) Search for the iron and gold generators on your island. These generators will spawn an amount of iron or gold in a certain amount of time. (1 iron every 2 seconds)
Hint: You can upgrade generators by right-clicking the sign. Once upgraded, they will spawn their ore in a shorter amount of time. (1 iron every second)
8)
You can buy blocks, food, armor, etc at the villager with these ores.
9) There are diamond generators in the middle. You can buy better gear with diamonds.
10) You can also "fix" generators. Some maps have broken diamond generators which you can fix with diamonds from the middle.
11) The goal of the game is to break other players' their egg. Once, for example, purple's egg is broken, the players of team purple will not respawn after they have died.

Reactions: ciwa

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
thankyou this is a good idea and its really helpful, i know which map i can play with with what amount of friends im playing with, it makes it so much easier

Reactions: CARDAN18
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom