Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Updated with new seasonal maps for Skywars and Lucky Islands. Though, I haven't been able to get information on the LI map. If anyone has that, let me know. I can try to get it later or tomorrow.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This guide is really helpful to new players on the servery!
I know every map (on eggwars) but i guess i now know the other maps for other gamemodes!

11/10 for me :)

Reactions: juicew15
N

Nikboo

I've updated this thread and added maps for:

- Speed Eggwars
- Recent Easter Seasonal maps

If there is anything I have missed out / done incorrectly then please PM me or leave a comment down below!

Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Apologies for not updating in so long. Thanks to @Nikoshka for adding the Speed Eggwars and various seasonal maps. I've gone through and added any other maps (mainly Lucky Islands) that were missing from previous updates. I'll try to keep this updated better in the future.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Please do not necro post on a thread that's older than 2 weeks. Any Staff member lock?
it likely won't be locked because there are a few exceptions to necroposting (and locking the thread because of it)
1. forum games
2. most news threads
3. certain threads that have staff approval not to be locked since they are running threads (such as Cubecraft book of world records v3)
this would fit under 3 (I know since this thread has been necroposted on multiple times even by @Nikoshka to give an update)

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
I mean if the staff no longer see the use in this thread there is no real need to keep it. If they do see a use for thisby all means they can take over and update this, that would be splendid. Not much point in keeping this if no one will update it though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom