Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Glad to hear that this is helping so many of you.

I've updated the guide with the newest Egg Wars team map, Pizza. Also, added the newest Block Wars maps that I missed when there was an update a little while ago; Aces, Nuclear, Pirate, and Village.

ItsSvenPvP

Aug 5, 2016
On Skywars the maps of team skywars they are very boring.... The maps of solo skywars are funny.. The maps of solo on team is that a option the same maps
I wait for a anwser

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
On Skywars the maps of team skywars they are very boring.... The maps of solo skywars are funny.. The maps of solo on team is that a option the same maps
I wait for a anwser
Usually solo and team games have different map selections as they are made for different gameplay. So, no. We do not offer the same maps for both gamemodes.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Since Control Point does no longer excist, what is it doing in the list? ;)

N

Nikboo

Nice guide! Maybe you should add the maps of some of the arcade games aswell?

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Nice guide! Maybe you should add the maps of some of the arcade games aswell?
Thanks. As for the arcade games, there aren't any "team" arcade games except for paintball (as far as I know). I don't feel that those maps are needed in this guide. The guide was mainly made for the more popular games such as Egg Wars and Sky Wars but we added Lucky Islands, Money Walls, Block Wars, and even Survival Games (since there is now a teams gamemode). If there's enough demand for the arcade maps to be added then we will think about adding them on here.

N

Nikboo

Thanks. As for the arcade games, there aren't any "team" arcade games except for paintball (as far as I know). I don't feel that those maps are needed in this guide. The guide was mainly made for the more popular games such as Egg Wars and Sky Wars but we added Lucky Islands, Money Walls, Block Wars, and even Survival Games (since there is now a teams gamemode). If there's enough demand for the arcade maps to be added then we will think about adding them on here.

Ok cool :). Again, thanks for making this!

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Thx so much for taking your time to make this guide very useful to me. :D

Reactions: Snodia

K-lub

Sep 15, 2016
United States of America
Looks great, guys! I love this idea, because I was often faced with the predicament of finding a good map to accommodate my friends and I, however I noticed that it now shows the amount of players per team on the signs before you join, does this mean that this page is going to go inactive? I hope it won't, because this is still a great idea. :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom